✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where should Coldplay visit for their next world tour?

Sparky

Following our interview with Phil Harvey, he has told us Coldplay welcome all suggestions on where to go for next world tour.

Feel free to post your suggestion on this thread and expand on why you think they should, if you wish :)

There are two places I'd love to see Coldplay play on the next tour:

1.) Wembley Stadium (IT'S WEMBLEY FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!)

2.) Millennium Stadium, Cardiff: I'm stunned Coldplay haven't played here before. It's one hell of a stadium with 75k seats slap bang in the city centre. Would be absolutely incredible (especially with the roof on). A warm-up gig in my back garden would also be appreciated, but I'll be satisfied with the Millennium!

Sparky, Please come to TURKEY! please can you suggest?

I will let Phil know to check this thread for everyone's suggestions :)

One of my suggestions is South Africa again - A lot of my family are from there and haven't been in about 15 years. Would love to go back there , for a Coldplay concert :D

GERMANY :dazzled:

they have been here many times and we love them so much <3

I will let Phil know to check this thread for everyone's suggestions :)

One of my suggestions is South Africa again - A lot of my family are from there and haven't been in about 15 years. Would love to go back there , for a Coldplay concert :D

They didn't never come to Turkey. :( for once I want to see them live... Sparky, please suggest them. Have them waiting million in Turkey.

Specifically in Latin America, I think I would suggest more places than the classic Rio, São Paulo, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, México City and so on. I think we deserve to have a bit of a special treatment, specially because of all the time we've had to wait. What's more, travelling within Latin America is a lot more expensive than travelling within Europe; and it goes without saying that our purchasing power over here is lower. I think my suggestions would be the capitals in South America (Caracas, Bogotá, Quito, Lima, La Paz, Santiago, Asunción, Montevideo, Buenos Aires) and in Brazil, apart from Rio and São Paulo, some cities in the south like Porto Alegre or Curitiba, also Belo Horizonte in the centre and Fortaleza or another place in the North-East. Argentina is big enough to have at least one more concert, maybe in Rosario or Córdoba. Now, in Central America I would suggest a few like San José, Panamá, Guatemala. In México I'd say a couple more apart from Mexico City.

But that's just my guess, I dunno.

IRELAND!!! IRELAND!!! IRELAND!!!! IRELAND!!! IRELAND!!!!

The last time they played here was Oxygen in 2011. Unfortunately I wasn't fully immersed in Coldplay at the time, they played here for the Viva tour and for some reason didn't play again in the MX tour. I fear that I won't get to see them perform before they inevitably have to call it quits (hopefully this is not for a long time). With all the rumors suggesting that A Head Full Of Dreams, will be their final album, I can't help but be afraid that they won't perform here and I won't get to see them.

Believe me, coldplay has large number of unfortunate fans in Pakistan as we all believe they'll never visit us... still we all take this opportunity to invite the boys here. They'll love it

Is a chance for all of us. I believe in it. Will come to Turkey.

They have been in Latinamerica before but it was 5 years ago (4 years in Brazil) and lots of latinamerican coldplayers are waiting for them. We missed the MX tour and it was so hard to deal with the cancelled concerts. I'm so excited for the new album. Please come to latinamerica #LatinamericawantsColdplay

Specifically in Latin America, I think I would suggest more places than the classic Rio, São Paulo, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, México City and so on. I think we deserve to have a bit of a special treatment, specially because of all the time we've had to wait. What's more, travelling within Latin America is a lot more expensive than travelling within Europe; and it goes without saying that our purchasing power over here is lower. I think my suggestions would be the capitals in South America (Caracas, Bogotá, Quito, Lima, La Paz, Santiago, Asunción, Montevideo, Buenos Aires) and in Brazil, apart from Rio and São Paulo, some cities in the south like Porto Alegre or Curitiba, also Belo Horizonte in the centre and Fortaleza or another place in the North-East. Argentina is big enough to have at least one more concert, maybe in Rosario or Córdoba. Now, in Central America I would suggest a few like San José, Panamá, Guatemala. In México I'd say a couple more apart from Mexico City.

But that's just my guess, I dunno.

I wholeheartedly agree with this! Latin America is huge and we could do with a handful of extra dates. It's not crazy if you consider how many bands and solo artists have been including more countries and cities that were not usually considered before. Apart from the "traditional" ones, like Buenos Aires, Rio, San Pablo, Santiago, DF, Guadalajara, Bogotá and Caracas, other cities like Lima, Asunción, Belo Horizonte, Montevideo and Córdoba have been getting gigs recently and that's awesome! I wish Coldplay would do an extensive tour of our region. In fact, before all the MX Tour fiasco happened, I remember Will saying they wanted to play in places they had never played before and I do remember him mentioning Paraguay and Venezuela so if more cities in Latin America were included that would definitely make up for what happened last time.

By the time they tour again, it will be 6 years since their last visit, 9 years if you are from Chile. They're dearly missed here :( and we're desperate o see them live.