✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25 or 53 Songs In the new album A Head Full Of Dreams (According to Davide Rossi)

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, whoa....

Can't confirm now (at work), but either fake account, or hes being sarcastic, or he meant to say thats how many songs they have now, and they're widdiling it down?

I think they're nearing the screening process where they pick the songs that would fit in the album. The idea of a double album is too good to be true. I hope we'll get more than 10 songs

I think they're mastering and mixing the album right now. Seeing as the band gave a shout out to their producers, i think they've finished recording the album. I hope we like 15 songs. Haha. The more, the merrier. [emoji2]

I know people have issues with double albums, but I think it would be amazing if we actually got over 20 tracks, even if half of those were officially B-sides (similar to Prospekt's March).

I wouldn't be concerned in the least about the quality of tracks if they pumped a bunch out. Some of Coldplay's best tracks were written and produced quickly, and I personally think the simpler and more raw the better. Over 12 Tracks means more variety of sounds, old and new, which would please the most fans and stretch the band's creativity. Obviously Davide is joking around here, but how cool would it be if we actually got that many tracks?

I was just looking over roadie timeline entries and watching old Coldplay tracks on youtube that never made it. As much as I want to hear a new album, I almost want them to release studio versions of all their old demos instead....such amazing stuff...

I know people have issues with double albums, but I think it would be amazing if we actually got over 20 tracks, even if half of those were officially B-sides (similar to Prospekt's March).

I wouldn't be concerned in the least about the quality of tracks if they pumped a bunch out. Some of Coldplay's best tracks were written and produced quickly, and I personally think the simpler and more raw the better. Over 12 Tracks means more variety of sounds, old and new, which would please the most fans and stretch the band's creativity. Obviously Davide is joking around here, but how cool would it be if we actually got that many tracks?

I was just looking over roadie timeline entries and watching old Coldplay tracks on youtube that never made it. As much as I want to hear a new album, I almost want them to release studio versions of all their old demos instead....such amazing stuff...

Their b sides are better than a lot of songs on their albums. Haha. I can't wait to see what they're cooking up for a head full of dreams. [emoji2]

25 or 53 Songs In the new album A Head Full Of Dreams (According to Davide Ro...

Their b sides are better than a lot of songs on their albums. Haha. I can't wait to see what they're cooking up for a head full of dreams. [emoji2]

Awwwwww.....Imagine a release of AHFOD as well as a whole albummmmmmm ....I'm excited and breathless.....of ALL THEIR B SIDES..... Oh my GOD.....it would be like CHRISTMAS!

[emoji319][emoji318][emoji320][emoji307]....gets breathe back....

Awwwwww.....Imagine a release of AHFOD as well as a whole albummmmmmm ....I'm excited and breathless.....of ALL THEIR B SIDES..... Oh my GOD.....it would be like CHRISTMAS!

[emoji319][emoji318][emoji320][emoji307]....gets breathe back....

Maybe they'll release an ep after a head full of dreams? That would be incredible. [emoji2]

Maybe they'll release an ep after a head full of dreams? That would be incredible. [emoji2]

That would be a much safer option [emoji6] I don't think my heart could withstand the explosion of both at once [emoji4] Looks like we have lots and lots to look forward too! [emoji320]

That would be a much safer option [emoji6] I don't think my heart could withstand the explosion of both at once [emoji4] Looks like we have lots and lots to look forward too! [emoji320]

Yes we do! [emoji2][emoji106] i'm super exited! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

• 4 weeks later...