✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-SEP-2015] Global Citizen Festival, New York

Post 67 at least. Are all the tickets sold out already? Not that I was going.

Surely they'll be a stream right? That was another thing I liked about the life of a fan during eras, looking for streams to gigs and following along with my fellow users. I guess the Las Vegas iHeartRadio gig is up first though.

I think there's going to be stream, let me check

edit: Found a press release, first bold paragraph

YouTube live stream, Tidal to stream audio and MSNBC to simulcast concert on tv and online

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try to find an accurate map, but if I am correct, there are 3 tiers of GA

1) VIP 1

2) VIP 2

3) VIP 3

And then General free GA so don't get your hopes up too much about running to the the front row AND I HOPE I'M WRONG!!!

Maybe this helps?

http://www.ticketmaster.com/global-citizen-festival-new-york-new-york-09-26-2015/event/00004EE38AD02D31

3 tiers of VIP and a big field for GA to romp in

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/fashion/176561/HM-team-up-with-Coldplay--Ed-Sheeran

[h=1]H+M team up with Coldplay + Ed Sheeran[/h]H&M have teamed up with superstars Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to design t-shirts for the Global Citizen Festival.

991245_636x978.jpg

The 'Thinking Out Loud' hitmaker and the 'A Sky Full Of Stars' singers have worked alongside the fashion retailer on the garments, which will exclusively be sold in the United States.

Ed said: ''I'm really excited to be a part of this exclusive line with H&M and Global Citizen to unite global citizens and get us a step closer to ending extreme poverty!''

Global Citizen - whose aim is to end extreme poverty by 2030 - are running the free-ticketed event in partnership with H&M.

The concert will take place on New York City's Great Lawn in Central Park on Saturday, September 26th and will feature performances from Pearl Jam, Beyoncé, Coldplay and Ed.

The exclusive Global Citizen Festival t-shirts will be sold for $9.95 each with 25% of every sale donated to the organisation. By purchasing a t-shirt or another selected recycled garment in store, fans will have a chance to earn tickets to the festival.

Fans can also earn tickets by donating their used clothing at any H&M location from today (26.08.15) until September 17 so it can be recycled.

I just spoke to someone at H&M and they said the T-shirts go on sale Sept 3rd and will be sold in stores only, not on-line in the US

that really narrows down chances of getting one... I mean Global is in the name of the charity after all :/

I know, I was going to tweet about it but I feel bad because no one can really get one :( you would think it would be available on line

I see what you mean... There is H&M stores all over the globe but not being able to get them in the stores or online is pretty bad for fans...