✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-SEP-2015] Global Citizen Festival, New York

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok folks I am out of here in a few, will be reporting professionally on Colplaying and fangirling on Christa42 twitter. Let's hope I don't mix up my hats! Ha! Wish me luck with the crowds.

Elbows out and Murder-eyes usually help. HAVE ALL MY COLDPLAY KARMA CHRISTA! :dance:

Global Citizen are posting the full stream on youtube after the event

so is there a point in recording? or shall we just rip it after?

relatedly, are you or someone in charge of multimedia? could they perhaps post a tutorial on how to rip/record/host things? for example, i'm having particular trouble finding the url codes to be able to record via VLC.

It would help some other users maybe get into it and help record things in the future.

so is there a point in recording? or shall we just rip it after?

relatedly, are you or someone in charge of multimedia? could they perhaps post a tutorial on how to rip/record/host things? for example, i'm having particular trouble finding the url codes to be able to record via VLC.

It would help some other users maybe get into it and help record things in the future.

Well if they are going to post it on youtube later on, I guess there is no need in recording? Unless of course people are super impatient and want to watch the concert the second it's done.

And posting a tutorial would be great, but useless in my experience. The people who want to have things recorded usually don't intend to ever learn to do it themselves because

1) They aren't clever enough to understand technology

2) Can't be bothered

3) don't have the devices to do stuff

And the people who do record oftentimes do it sneakily in the background and just post their stuff later on. Or everybody is using something completely different to record (screencaption programs, vlc, MPC-HC, stream rips etc) lol.

BUT I could still start a thread of course, if it's very much desired :)