✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-SEP-2015] Global Citizen Festival, New York

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spoke to someone at H&M and they said the T-shirts go on sale Sept 3rd for $9.95 and will be sold in stores only, not on-line in the US.

Do you maybe know how long will they be available at the stores? And in which stores?

My friend will be on a vacation in the US in September and maybe she'll be able to buy me one :)

Hey guys sorry if I missed This in earlier messages but any idea when Coldplay might go on? I mean I think this whole deal starts at like noon. Think they will close the show or let Pearl Jam close? We all know it should be our boys since they are obviously the best, but we also know how generous they are....not sure if they will throw a bone to Pearl Jam. Does this go till late at night?

Awesome! Thanks that's good news. Because if I got up there and they had played already it would be ugly. I honestly thought they will close but now these rumors that isn't true. Is that odd to you guys? I figured they are the best band there. But maybe that's our opinion on here but not widespread. I don't know.

To us (and many sensible people ;) )they are the best musical act in this listing, but since the event is targeted towards a mainstream young people audience, it is reasonable to assume that Beyonce will be the queen of the evening.

Did you manage to get a ticket yet, Spraycan Soul ?

I actually did manage to get one reserved. Didn't win raffles unfortunately, but got a dude on Craig's list. Tix won't be released until the 23rd I believe at which time he is going to transfer it to me electronically via Ticketmaster. Then I can pay securely. $200. Lower than any other place I saw.

If one side of the park is not set up with the vip sections and is truly a GA and if that line up is correct, the P Jammers will be setting up overnight at the park entrance. The PO Po will not let them camp out BUT will prob clear out as soon as they are done playing.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone! Just won tickets and will have an extra if any one wants to be my plus one. I am flying to NY from San Fran just to see Coldplay. If any New Yorkers have a pad I can crash at for a day or two the ticket is yours. PM me

Congratulations !!!! You lucky person. Wish I lived in NY !!!!