✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-SEP-2015] Global Citizen Festival, New York

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna ask a stupid question here....please don't get mad....

I still don't know what Chris did wrong that they had to restart Yellow....it's probably really obvious even though I've watched it a few times.....can anyone answer?

Sure,

He usually counts to 4 before they jump into the first verse. He led them in on the count to 3, which was premature in his opinion, so he stopped it all and restarted the count down.

Sorry if anyone has seen this already but I had a quick look in the threads and didn't find any references to this... Heard someone say that CM will be involved with the Global Citizen Festival for the next 15 years and was surprised I hadn't seen it publicized anywhere, so did a Google search... Guess what, found this on RollingStone no less!

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/chris-martin-will-curate-global-citizen-festival-for-next-15-years-20150217

Looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of GCF (and Chris) :)

Sorry if anyone has seen this already but I had a quick look in the threads and didn't find any references to this... Heard someone say that CM will be involved with the Global Citizen Festival for the next 15 years and was surprised I hadn't seen it publicized anywhere, so did a Google search... Guess what, found this on RollingStone no less!

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/chris-martin-will-curate-global-citizen-festival-for-next-15-years-20150217

Looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of GCF (and Chris) :)

Guess we'll have to hope that every year some artist pulls out and Coldplay gets to perform

I wonder if anybody noticed this:

At the end of the concert, Pearl Jam starts playing "Rockin' in the free world" and

Eddie Vedder invites everybody on stage.

And yes, there he is, on the right, next to the drummer: Chris Martin playing the tambourine. :happy2:

[video=youtube;0B1svxrLBiU]

hahaa! yes! he was very humble about it. you can see at one point the drummer motioning to get him to the front and later eddie vedder coming over to say hi. very sweet ending to the festival.

anyway, pearl jam are still rockin! glad they closed the festival.

At the end of the concert, Pearl Jam starts playing "Rockin' in the free world" and

And yes, there he is, on the right, next to the drummer: Chris Martin playing the tambourine. :happy2:

[video=youtube;0B1svxrLBiU]

Yes, I saw him. At the beginning I thought he wouldn't like to be there. But, he was at the back next to the drummer, playing the tambourine. He's so humble, he didn't want to take the spot light.

Haha so cute [ATTACH=CONFIG]32447[/ATTACH]

• 1 month later...