✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-SEP-2015] Global Citizen Festival, New York

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well think of it this way, you are seeing Coldplay AND Beyonce AND Ed Sheeran AND Pearl Jam in CENTRAL PARK, NYC and it is for a wonderful cause. You just can't beat that! Once in a lifetime folks!

Don't get me hooked again. *shut up brain, SHUT UP :bomb: *

If you advertise it i will end up flying in from germany for a weekend. It's waaaay too far away and too expensive for a weekend trip.

I will enjoy it sitting on my couch or laying in my bed, depending on the time of night.

They have to play at least 1, maybe 2 new songs, then a couple classics! [emoji3]

Maybe if chris is in the right mood they will play something new. I would say chances are 50/50. If they don't feel comfortable with what they have so far i fear they won't do it.

After all we have no idea where they are in the process of creating AHFOD.

I would love for them to play White Shadows!!!

Probably not gonna happen. They only released it as a single in Latin America, and it wasn't really a classic like Politik. It's also sad that the only songs that they've every really played live after the X&Y era are Fix You and The Hardest Part. But, it would be great if they played it in a full set. I especially love the transition at the end of the song to Fix You. But, my guess for a setlist is:

1. Viva La Vida

2. Paradise

3. Clocks

4. Magic and/or ASFOS

5. Fix You

6. An Lp7 song (hopefully!)

Probably this:

Clocks or Big New Single

Paradise

Viva La Vida

Violet Hill or Yellow

ASFOS or Big New Single

BIG NEW SINGLE x TWO ....my wee little heart....arfghhhhh ...pleassseeee tell me it is trueeeeee[emoji7][emoji4]