✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #3: X&Y

thetwinparadox

Songs which have yet to receive votes:

Square One

White Shadows

Talk

Speed of Sound

I'm genuinely surprised that Speed of Sound hasn't been voted for.

Same here. SoS is a pretty awesome song but I am massively surprised it hasn't been voted for either...

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooo ! Swallowed in the Sea and Gravity are currently tied with 3 each.

Please help to save Gravity ! if we don't see why, please listen to it ! Gravity MUST make it into the next round.

Any of you who have voted for something different or have not yet voted, please vote for Swallowed in the Sea to save the amazing Gravity !

#SaveGravity!!! :sad2: There is so much raw emotion in that song... only Fix You and Fly On match it in the pure emotion contained within. It's simple but stellar.

I'd say we could add "A Ghost" to that list... :P Also, I'd say Gravity's pretty safe:

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Swallowed in the Sea[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Gravity[/td]

[td]3[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Fix You[/td]

[td]2[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]What If[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Thank you, @cp3176 for doing the tally for me!! ;)

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Swallowed in the Sea[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Gravity[/td]

[td]3[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Fix You[/td]

[td]2[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]What If[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Most unfortunately and scandalously, Swallowed in the Sea is eliminated. :veryangry2:

2zrn875.jpg

The streets you're walking on (where SITS belongs!!):

Square One

What If

White Shadows

Fix You

Talk

Speed of Sound

Gravity

Seriously, I thought Swallowed in the Sea was supposed to be a fan favorite or something. :cry: I vote for What If.

I don't appreciate the 'message' you just gave us :p

Im going to vote for Fix You only because I know it will not be the #1 winner, so we might as well get it out of the way now

Edit: Haha jk didn't realize What If was still here.....I vote What If

Now comes the bloodbath and everyone of us is guilty, for all of these songs don't deserve elimination.

I am in favor of making them all winners :D

No seriously, I can't decide. I am not going to vote for the moment, I'll sit back and watch for a while. I don't think I'll be able to make up my mind ("but you know, you might")...

X&Y forever ! :x&y:

All right, I have decided.

*puts on brave face*

Extreme situations require extreme measures, so in order to save What If, I'm gonna vote for Gravity to be eliminated. Both are masterpieces. I thought long about it but Gravity, as good as its verses and chorus are, has this prolonged ending where Chris just keeps saying "...on everyone...", this is for me the ever so slightest fault with that song. The differences between the songs in terms of how much I like them are really in the nanometer range, but one has to go and I don't want it to be What If.

*retreats, trying to keep a stoic face, "no I won't show or feel any pain", but hell, it's as if I lose something I can't replace... :cry:*

Oh and I am too in love to let it go...but if I never try then we'll never know what those songs are woooooorth !

Sorry but What if is one of coldplay's greatest songs ever. Everything in that song is perfect. Drums, bass, j's guitar, chris's piano, chris's lyrics, everything is incredible. Gravity does not even come close! What if deserves to be in top 3 of not only X&Y but in all of coldplay's songs! Truly one of their best songs. [emoji173]️