✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #3: X&Y

thetwinparadox

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question for everyone: do you think the tracks Ken Nelson produced (White Shadows, Fix You, Twisted Logic, Till Kingdom Come, Proof, The World Turned Upside Down, Sleeping Sun, Gravity) or those produced by Danton Supple (rest of the album and b-sides) sound better production-wise?

Ken nelson had better production in my opinion.

And that's the end of the round!!

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]What If[/td]

[td]6[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Gravity[/td]

[td]5[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]White Shadows[/td]

[td]2[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Fix You[/td]

[td]2[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

What If is eliminated.

What if you should decide?

Square One

White Shadows

Fix You

Talk

Speed of Sound

Gravity

Top six everyone!! I cast my vote for......Speed of Sound.

P.S. Did anyone pick up on what I was trying to say in the picture I posted last time? :D

Square One, because I know what's going to happen. The good songs are going to get a lot of votes. So I may as well try to save them now

EDIT: Look above and below me for examples. :P #SaveGravity

I'm so sorry, but Square One is one of the best openers Coldplay has ever written. The lyrics and the music match perfectly to set what we'll hear in the album. Gravity is really good, I love the song, but it is not as good as the other remaining 5.

I'm so sorry, but Square One is one of the best openers Coldplay has ever written. The lyrics and the music match perfectly to set what we'll hear in the album. Gravity is really good, I love the song, but it is not as good as the other remaining 5.

Tell you what, I actually would have voted for White Shadows this round if the other one didn't vote for Square One. I only voted Square One to have a higher change of saving the other songs. Square One, I agree, is one of the best openers Coldplay's ever written. But when it comes down to saving absolutely amazing songs like Gravity, I'll vote for Square One any day.

As for Gravity, IMO it should be a final-battle song against Fix You. It's so amazing, and is probably a top 10, if not top-5 song by Coldplay. What Embrace did to it really should be considered a crime.