✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #3: X&Y

thetwinparadox

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally consider Life in Technicolor and Life in Technicolor II to be two different songs. In my opinion they are different enough to warrant separate entries in the elimination. Each has elements that do not appear in the other song: for example, Life in Technicolor has the Escapist snippet and Life in Technicolor II has instrumental parts that do not appear in its counterpart.

Speed of Sound. Just because I want Fix You to be saved, it deserves to be in the final round. It's one of their best songs talking about the most popular ones. I can't talk about the instruments and the production because I don't know anything about it. But I can talk about the feelings it has transmitted over the years, when fans hear it in a concert we literally see tears streaming down their faces. It's one of those songs where we can see the whole band singing together making it harder to identify who is singing (well, at least for me). Please, save Fix You!

Speed of Sound. Just because I want Fix You to be saved, it deserves to be in the final round. It's one of their best songs talking about the most popular ones. I can't talk about the instruments and the production because I don't know anything about it. But I can talk about the feelings it has transmitted over the years, when fans hear it in a concert we literally see tears streaming down their faces. It's one of those songs where we can see the whole band singing together making it harder to identify who is singing (well, at least for me). Please, save Fix You!

AGREED!!! Please, everyone who voted for Fix You, please reconsider!!

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Fix You[/td]

[td]6[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Speed of Sound[/td]

[td]4[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Talk[/td]

[td]2[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Square One[/td]

[td]2[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]White Shadows[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

WHAT THE FUCKING JESUS????? FIX YOU IS ELIMINATED???? Where were you, @I Ran Away??? :(

2q1cn4o.jpg

We tried our best but we don't succeed...

Square One

White Shadows

Talk

Speed of Sound

But I promise you we will learn from our mistakes!! Everyone vote Speed of Sound!!