✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #3: X&Y

thetwinparadox

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Fix you should stay a little bit longer. I'm not sure if I want it to win, but it deserves to be in the top 10 at least. Anyways, my vote goes to Twisted Logic, it's my least favorite song, it's kind of boring but I still like it.

I changed my vote for The Hardest Part, save Fix You, please.

While we're on the subject of unreleased songs, I think it's criminal that Coldplay didn't put this lost classic on X&Y....

[video=youtube;v4XonwIyQmk]

I completely agree. That unreleased material like Ladder to the Sun, Harmless, Solid Ground, and Sweet Marianne, as well as a lot of the b-sides, would've worked very well on X&Y.

ELIMINATION #3: X&Y

While we're on the subject of unreleased songs, I think it's criminal that Coldplay didn't put this lost classic on X&Y....

It is a shame, that's why i ripped it off youtube and added it to X&Y for myself. [emoji23]

But I'm still happy we were able to listen to it. Imagine all the songs they've written that we won't hear.

But I'm still happy we were able to listen to it. Imagine all the songs they've written that we won't hear.

And to think that nowadays they just release 3 b-sides per era when they could be using these excellent unreleased songs as b-sides!! And it's not like they ever save songs for the next album either. Hope for a Coldplay Anthology one of these days!! :)

OMG, how can anyone vote for Fix You at this point ? It's a beautiful song !!!

Currently, Fix You and Proof would be out with 3 points each, which hurts a lot !

So I'm asking any of those who voted the following:

The Hardest Part 1

Till Kingdom Come 1

Twisted Logic 1

Low 1

TWTUD 1

If anyone changes their vote to one of the other songs listed here so it will have 2 instead for one, I'll vote for that one to to make it 3 votes in total.

I'll do anything to save Fix You, it means so much to me !

Currently, Fix You and Proof would be out with 3 points each, which hurts a lot !

The Hardest Part 1

Till Kingdom Come 1

Twisted Logic 1

Low 1

TWTUD 1

If anyone changes their vote to one of the other songs listed here so it will have 2 instead for one, I'll vote for that one to to make it 3 votes in total.

Do you mean that you want people to vote for one of the songs you listed? Well since it's a double elimination it might be a bit trickier because of the fact that, in order to completely save Fix You, you'd have to elevate both Proof and one of those songs to 4 votes.

The Hardest Part 1

Till Kingdom Come 1

Twisted Logic 1

Low 1

TWTUD 1

I'll try to help by changing my vote for The Hardest Part. But, I'm afraid someone else change the vote and maybe it won't be very helpful. I also want to save Fix You, it's a wonderful song, I can't imagine X&Y without it. Please, save Fix You!

And to think that nowadays they just release 3 b-sides per era when they could be using these excellent unreleased songs as b-sides!! And it's not like they ever save songs for the next album either. Hope for a Coldplay Anthology one of these days!! :)

That could be great :)

Alright, thanks for your help ! I'll go for The Hardest Part then too (although I actually like that song as well, but that's the general problem when you have to eliminate songs in an album full of great songs !)

So with mine the Hardest Part has now 4 votes ! All we need it one more vote for Proof now and Fix You is saved ! :)

Alright, thanks for your help ! I'll go for The Hardest Part then too (although I actually like that song as well, but that's the general problem when you have to eliminate songs in an album full of great songs !)

So with mine the Hardest Part has now 4 votes ! All we need it one more vote for Proof now and Fix You is saved ! :)

So in other words, it virtually comes down to a decision between Fix You and Proof now. If you want to save Fix You, you have to vote for Proof ! All the other songs have far too little votes to get close to elimination.

I'll try to help by changing my vote for The Hardest Part. But, I'm afraid someone else change the vote and maybe it won't be very helpful. I also want to save Fix You, it's a wonderful song, I can't imagine X&Y without it. Please, save Fix You!

Nevermind I was going to change my vote from Proof to The Hardest Part but then I noticed this:

So I may as well change back to Proof so Fix You can survive. The guy above me also said Proof so that makes it 4 We still need one more to vote for Proof. The Hardest Part is done now we just need a Proof

Correct, it is currently

The Hardest Part 4

Proof 4

Fix You 3

Even though things may still change with other votes, I wanted to thank all of you who followed my plan to save Fix You ! :D We tried our best, let's hope we succeed and get what we want and what we also need !

Correct, it is currently

The Hardest Part 4

Proof 4

Fix You 3

Even though things may still change with other votes, I wanted to thank all of you who followed my plan to save Fix You ! :D We tried our best, let's hope we succeed and get what we want and what we also need !

Lol it was confusing counting them up. But ya I decided to stay with Proof so that also had 4 votes along with THP. But it's good now that we tried our best at least to save Fix You and hopefully it happens.