[td]Low[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Gravity[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Poor Pour Me and How You See the World, floating out to sea, an opportunity that went byyyyyyyyyyyy. I don't understand. :( *insert Pour Me screaming (which sounds awesome btw :P )*

Square One

What If

White Shadows

Fix You

Talk

X&Y

Speed of Sound

A Message

Low

The Hardest Part

Swallowed in the Sea

Twisted Logic

Till Kingdom Come

Things I Don't Understand

Proof

The World Turned Upside Down

Sleeping Sun

Gravity

It looks like this round has set two new records, Pour Me has the record for the most votes in a single round, and How You See the World has the record for the fewest votes in a round for a song eliminated! Once again I vote for Low.

I don't think I can choose much in this one. Every song is a tune!

I'll choose Gravity first. Great but prefer the Embrace version. The songs suits a higher tempo I think.

Funny, I have exactly the opposite feeling. For me, what Embrace did to that song should be prosecuted as a crime against music...no, joking but I really think those lyrics need to be sung slowly and with a lot of feeling/breaking voice, like Chris does it, not Embrace style :D

Funny, I have exactly the opposite feeling. For me, what Embrace did to that song should be prosecuted as a crime against music...no, joking but I really think those lyrics need to be sung slowly and with a lot of feeling/breaking voice, like Chris does it, not Embrace style :D

As a huge Embrace fan, I happen to like their version of Gravity, especially since I heard it first without knowing it was a Coldplay song. However, Gravity was the weakest track on Embrace's album Out of Nothing, and Coldplay of course does their songs better. :P Gravity doesn't really sound like Embrace tbh.