✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AHFOD poster cities REPORT SIGHTING

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated the opening post, thanks for all the info everyone! I was hopeful I might find something (Auckland, New Zealand) on the way to work this morning but no luck. They did poster, bus and street sign ads here for Ghost Stories so I thought the odds weren't bad :/

Definitely weird that it's in a gas station here in DC -- but it is what it is I guess. The area is about 3 blocks from the Metro and near a pretty popular part of town. Was weird seeing it but definitely someone with access to the posters since there are four of them!

It's cool that those posters appear just like that. I hope they do not take too long to officially announce something, though.

I doubt I'll find any of those posters here in Buenos Aires but I'll keep an eye out for them. If I do spot one, it'd be brilliant!

My eyes are peeled for any posters in Toronto, I think it's likely that they'll put a poster here instead of the capital city (Ottawa)

lol, you shoulda seen the LP7 thread when they mistook Toronto (and ONTARIO) as our capital!

Is this Mexico City?

I'm not sure if it is Mexico City. I guess it is because Warner Mexico offices are located there. I think they took the picture in a market or "tianguis" as we called them. The poster is next to a kind of Marigold flower called "Cempaxóchitl" which we use to decorate our cemeteries in November 2nd to celebrate the Day of the Dead.

Edit. The place is a mystery as it's Warner Mexico's property but it's believed the picture was taken in the Sonora's Market which is located in Mexico City.

I don't think it's edited. It looks like it is in the middle of the market and, as we're celebriting the Day of the Dead in Mexico people is carrying the flowers they'll use to decorate their ofrendas. Those flowers are very common in this period of the year. The picture with the Indian design wasn't posted by Warner Mexico it was edited by a fan and was posted by a Mexican fan club.

Edit. @coldplaymexico's Tweet:

It's written in Spanish but it mentions what I've just written.

I don't think it's is edited. It looks like it is in the middle of the market and, as we're celebriting the Day of the Dead in Mexico people is carrying the flowers they'll use to decorate their ofrendas. Those flowers are very common in this period of the year. The picture with the Indian design wasn't posted by Warner Mexico it was edited by a fan and was posted by a Mexican fan club.

Credit was from Warner Mexico on the Indian one. I shouldn't of put 'I think' :P A standalone Coldplay poster, perfectly horizontal (with no apparent support), in a middle of a busy Mexican market. Comon :laugh3:

It's not fake! I guess the poster was placed there just to take the picture and then removed. As I told you today we're celebrating an important date and that's what they wanted to show in the picture. Here's the proof, take a look at @coldplaymexico's Tweet:

It's not fake! I guess the poster was placed there just to take the picture and then removed. As I told you today we're celebrating an important date and that's what they wanted to show in the picture. Here's the proof, take a look at @coldplaymexico's Tweet:

It's the same pic that was posted before. I'm not convinced at all.The physics don't make sense and how the guy is right next to it seems completely oblivious to it, like the street is completely empty and the picture is taken when there's a guy right next to it, which suggests the photo taker has never taken a photo of that kind before. Perhaps i'm being too analytical :P

Poster found in Los Angeles

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just spotted some AHFOD posters in Hollywood <a href="https://t.co/a1pI6dYEFc">pic.twitter.com/a1pI6dYEFc</a></p>— sheyla (@shey_luh) <a href="https://twitter.com/shey_luh/status/661294845982470144">November 2, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>