✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #6: GHOST STORIES

thetwinparadox

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we go back and do AROBTTH again? That was fun :)

I don't think anyone would mind terribly if we just eliminated all the GS songs now :)

I didn't arrive here fast enough for that game. I second you... :(

I would mind if we got rid of Midnight, Oceans, Fly On, Ghost Story (HEY!!!) O (Reprise), Wish I Was Here, and Atlas... holy that's a surprising list of songs considering this is GS:D

I literally cannot figure out why anyone would have such a twisted view to vote for O (Reprise).

It's literally just unspeakable... there's no words to describe it. (Talking about the song itself :))

And, voting for Midnight already? Really? Another's Arms/True Love isn't out yet... yeah?

Can we go back and do AROBTTH again? That was fun :)

I don't think anyone would mind terribly if we just eliminated all the GS songs now :)

Just not Atlas, Midnight, Ghost Story, O, Oceans, Magic, Always In My Head, All Your Friends, O (Reprise) and Ink, I care about those. So I would mind quite a lot!

Atlas FTW:heart: (my favourite song of all:D)

(EDIT: AROBTTH and X&Y were fun I gotta admit, my two favourite albums!:arobtth::x&y:)

I vote True Love first, then Another's Arms to follow... They are really personal and I thank CM for opening up and being direct, but the execution... :o

As I've said before, overall GS suffers from being too personal, not in terms of subject matter, but overall with lack of the usual filtering roles the other members play... The songs are the whole band's musical decision but my guess is no one was game enough to tell Chris "no, that can't be on the album..." because then that would really make it too personal. And IMO, the album suffers for it. But knowing the band and their self-analytical ways, they probably realize it themselves by now and will have learned from it :P

Please top 5:

Atlas

Midnight

Ghost Story

Ink

O

Atlas and ghost story and O deserve to be in the top 3. For me personally, atlas tops all songs on GS except true love and ghost story. Atlas is very underrated, its really a great song.