[td]Midnight[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Miracles[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Unfortunately, Another's Arms is eliminated.

Always in My Head

Magic

Ink

True Love

Midnight

Oceans

A Sky Full of Stars

Fly On

O

Atlas

All Your Friends

Ghost Story

O (reprise)

Wish I Was Here

Miracles

Always had a soft spot for Another's Arms and its haunting vibe and the fact it was much more textured and experimental than the rest of the album. Best part is definitely the solo bit before the concluding verse. :( Oh well. Let's eliminate the absolutely awful ASFOS next!! On some days I can tolerate POC but this one is just terrible.

I just thought of another elimination game we can play.

Instead of voting to eliminate the song which you like least each round, vote to save the song you think is best. ;) Then we'll end up with the worst song from that era and then we can do a "worst of the worst" salvation game (if we could call it that ha ha) of the worsts of every era.

What do you guys think?

I just thought of another elimination game we can play.

Instead of voting to eliminate the song which you like least each round, vote to save the song you think is best. ;) Then we'll end up with the worst song from that era and then we can do a "worst of the worst" salvation game (if we could call it that ha ha) of the worsts of every era.

What do you guys think?

I like it xD

I vote for ASFOS anyway

My vote goes to O (reprise)

ASFOS is a great song. The vibe it has is incredible. Sometimes I think people don't like it because Coldplay sing it, a band that is supposed to play rock music. But if we look at it as an EDM song we'll enjoy listening to it. It is so much better than other EDM songs and I can't compare it to the rest because they don't have meaning nor emotion and passion. And I'm not saying it's their one of their best songs, I'm just trying to say it isn't rubbish as some of you have said.

But if we look at it as an EDM song we'll enjoy listening to it. It is so much better than other EDM songs and I can't compare it to the rest because they don't have meaning nor emotion and passion.

I used to be a heavy EDM listener before, and I honestly found ASFOS pretty generic; it's repetitive, too many synths, and overrated. Its lyrics are the only thing that excels against current EDM at the time.

My vote's for ASFOS.