✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pilar Zeta

Fer42

Guest diogo_sg
Album Artist confirms that the artist Pilar Zeta, is the designer of Art of A Head Full of Dreams.

Here some of his work:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32707[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32708[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32709[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32710[/ATTACH]

http://www.pilarzeta.com/index.php

So many heads :laugh3:

And the artwork for A HEAD Full of Dreams isn't a head. I'm actually quite pleased it isn't, because that would be too literal. Pilar's work is fantastic, though. The 3rd picture is immensly gorgeous and I think Coldplay should use it, even though the last one could fit the album better.

EDIT: guess what? Pilar Zeta also designed labels for: Fool's Gold Records!!

Album Artist confirms that the artist Pilar Zeta, is the designer of Art of A Head Full of Dreams.

Here some of his work:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32707[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32708[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32709[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32710[/ATTACH]

http://www.pilarzeta.com/index.php

So many heads :laugh3:

Oh man, I really dig that last album with the pink exploding head. That would've been GREAT for A Head Full of Dreams.

Here some of his work:

It's actually a woman! I really love the stuff that I have found by her on the internet. Personally I like her art much better than Mila Fürstova's. This era seems to be promising at least from the artwork involved.

Btw, here's Zeta's rendition of the tree of life, another spiritual symbol closely connected to the flower of life. It also seems to have the same kind of background as the AHFOD artwork, so I guess there's a connection.

78933868743090fef20e6e62966ab2d8.jpg

Wait, so the artwork artist has been confirmed by the band? I thought Mila was doing some more work with them?

Mila was never into the running for AHFOD. I don't think the band has confirmed it (yet) who is the artwork artist.

On Pilar_Zeta's Instagram:

9sh5xh.png

More on the reactions

Mila was never into the running for AHFOD. I don't think the band has confirmed it (yet) who is the artwork artist.

On Pilar_Zeta's Instagram:

9sh5xh.png

More on the reactions

Ah, okay. Thank you!

Seems this girl has a bit of a surrealist vibe in her works. It'll be interesting to see how that plays into the album if she is indeed the artist for it

I like this style. I liked the image of the posters, the one with black background. The colorful one was something like "too much color" for me, but it grew on me and now that I see more of Pilar's works, I understand the artistic vibe of AHFOD. And yes, I like it! I am very excited.

There seems to be many single artworks here: http://www.pilarzeta.com/works.php?id=46

I like this style. I liked the image of the posters, the one with black background. The colorful one was something like "too much color" for me, but it grew on me and now that I see more of Pilar's works, I understand the artistic vibe of AHFOD. And yes, I like it! I am very excited.

There seems to be many single artworks here: http://www.pilarzeta.com/works.php?id=46

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm sorry but this link is for those who speak Spanish. But I'll write a brief summary.

Pilar Zeta was interviewed by an Argentinean host. She is in Argentina to help the band with the stage and the touring book. She mentioned what we already know, however something extra she said was that Chris left some notes along the time she worked in the studio thanking her for the artwork she did.

[MEDIA=twitter]713572683162591232[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/C5N/status/713572683162591232?s=09

• Like 1

personaly i don't like that much geometry in art, but hey i do understand that we have different tastes

and it's ok if someone like it,...

but i don't like ahfod art...feel full respect for pilar as an artist trying to find her place in this crazy world, but hardly we would hang around having fun on same galleries, exhibitions, museums... if you know what i mean...

so this album art is nothing special for me...

although, FIBONACCI and golden ratio and geometry and Pi number

I'm so into IT, but more on a philosophical level, and religious level

quantum physics, miracles with numbers and similar issues YES

but geometry in art trying to express emotions...Oh well call me conservative one, but not my cup of tea :)