✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-12-03] BBC Radio 1 Special Show at St John’s Hackney Church, London

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, but you know if there is any possibility to take my wife to that concert I will do it.

The sale process was a scam from the beggining, we should go back to making real queues on the street for 24 h.

Thanks for your reply.

All the best

Ahhhhhh - that's just brought it all back........ sleeping on the street in Liverpool city centre in a VERY long queue to buy tickets to see Bob Dylan back in 1976 !

There were 5 people trying to buy the tickets for me and my friend and thank god we got them. Flying from Finland to London for this! It'll be the first time we're going to see them (since they haven't done even a single show in Finland ever lol).

Not sure when we will go to the queue because we're trying to meet them at the BBC studios before the show.

There were 5 people trying to buy the tickets for me and my friend and thank god we got them. Flying from Finland to London for this! It'll be the first time we're going to see them (since they haven't done even a single show in Finland ever lol).

Not sure when we will go to the queue because we're trying to meet them at the BBC studios before the show.

Cool! With "them" I presume you mean Coldplay? When will they be at the radio station?

I got 2 tickets for this show.

I´m very happy about it but, I still waiting for my tickets.

Anybody, outside UK has received the tickets?

I will travel to London next Sunday. So, if I don´t have the tickets on time, would I pick up them in any box office in London?

I´m a bit worried about it...

Anybody, outside UK has received the tickets?

I will travel to London next Sunday. So, if I don´t have the tickets on time, would I pick up them in any box office in London?

I´m a bit worried about it...

We are leaving to London in Tuesday but still worrying about the tickets and will they arrive before our flight. Does anyone know is there a chance to collect tickets from the box office in case we don't get them before Tuesday?

Got some info from BBC : It will air from 7-9 on BBC Radio 1 (seems like a full concert then) and the video will be on the BBC iPlayer the next day.

Just an audio stream of the event then.

What a perfect time! I'll be available to listen to it!!

We are leaving to London in Tuesday but still worrying about the tickets and will they arrive before our flight. Does anyone know is there a chance to collect tickets from the box office in case we don't get them before Tuesday?

I had contact ticketweb customer service. They told me that if I don´t receive my tickets 3 days before the concert date, just mail them and they will arrange to pick up a set of duplicate tickets at the box office.

Still haven't received any ticket. I live in Sweden. Uhm... Wrote to them today, lets see what happens.

I have receive my tickets today. I have been quite lucky enough, tomorrow I will take my flight to London.

Anyway I wrote to TicketWeb on Saturday & Sunday to get more information about the set of duplicate tickets. No answer.

Hope you´ll receive it before your departure day.

Still haven't received any ticket. I live in Sweden. Uhm... Wrote to them today, lets see what happens.

I have receive my tickets today. I have been quite lucky enough, tomorrow I will take my flight to London.

Anyway I wrote to TicketWeb on Saturday & Sunday to get more information about the set of duplicate tickets. No answer.

Well, I have receive my tickets today. I have been quite lucky enough, tomorrow I will take my flight to London.