✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-12-03] BBC Radio 1 Special Show at St John’s Hackney Church, London

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys..i tried in every possible way . i switched on all my devices(2 computer and 2 smartphone) at 6:30 am...

I tried so hard...and as usual (as royal albert hall)...no tickets.. i'm so so sad..

if any of you has a spare ticket..please.

I will not pay a thousand pound on viagogo...

Didn't get tickets either... :( So disappointed.

If anyone has a spare ticket, please let me know. I'll pay a good price.

Keep trying the tickets website. Some more will pop up shortly after (or even weeks after). It's not guaranteed but it's worked for some people before.

I wouldn't suggest paying over face value for them because 1) The seller needs to be present or 2) You'll have to go with the seller who's made a profit out of the tickets. I'd also be wary if someone who hasn't really posted on here before private messages you because i'm sure there's some touts who would check on here and try to make money from disappointed fans.

Maybe about 20 seconds before 7:45. My phone came up with the ticket link and then tried the link with my laptop too and both got in after 10 seconds.

Sparky - I for one wouldnt mind knowing what setup you had to acheive the impossible - android phone? apple? polling app? I had 4+ devices going, us all polling madly on different connections from 7.40 onwards and got nada - same as others here, in the basket, but cannot buy em. So just a mean taunt. A heads up to keep in mind for the next time appreciated Sparks.

So again Ive tried and failed, same as the albert hall, just bitter disappointment for me and the kids. This band is crazily hard to see! Ive never managed to see them. To me they are like the modern day beatles in the mid sixties - a rare few concerts, then hidden away, never to be seen live unless you are in the right place at the right time.

The irony here is that I used to work with one of the band members brothers back when they were starting out! They were good then, better now.

ON the plus side, I am very glad to see at least a few fans on the forum got tickets (maybe a lot of them hopefully). That is REALLY COOL.

What was uncool was to see Viagogo post 10K for 1 ticket within 2 minutes of them being on sale......!

Keep trying the tickets website. Some more will pop up shortly after (or even weeks after). It's not guaranteed but it's worked for some people before.

I wouldn't suggest paying over face value for them because 1) The seller needs to be present or 2) You'll have to go with the seller who's made a profit out of the tickets. I'd also be wary if someone who hasn't really posted on here before private messages you because i'm sure there's some touts who would check on here and try to make money from disappointed fans.

Thanks Sparky! :)

I'll keep trying. You did so well to get tickets! Literally must have been down to those who clicked first and the milliseconds in between all those clicks must have made the difference.

I can't believe how much the tickets are now going for on places like Viagogo, it's ridiculous. How do they even get tickets? :(

Sparky - I for one wouldnt mind knowing what setup you had to acheive the impossible - android phone? apple? polling app? I had 4+ devices going, us all polling madly on different connections from 7.40 onwards and got nada - same as others here, in the basket, but cannot buy em. So just a mean taunt. A heads up to keep in mind for the next time appreciated Sparks.

So again Ive tried and failed, same as the albert hall, just bitter disappointment for me and the kids. This band is crazily hard to see! Ive never managed to see them. To me they are like the modern day beatles in the mid sixties - a rare few concerts, then hidden away, never to be seen live unless you are in the right place at the right time.

The irony here is that I used to work with one of the band members brothers back when they were starting out! They were good then, better now.

ON the plus side, I am very glad to see at least a few fans on the forum got tickets (maybe a lot of them hopefully). That is REALLY COOL.

What was uncool was to see Viagogo post 10K for 1 ticket within 2 minutes of them being on sale......!

Nothing I didn't really do before. I had an extra smartphone and laptop ready but didn't even use them. I could maybe say it's IP related but got in straight away with my phone's and house internet, so i'm really not sure. I was in the same situation last year and couldn't get any no matter what so maybe it's just luck.

Your not alone though. Mostly everyone will be watching/listening online and besides, very soon everyone will be able to go when the stadium shows happen :)

THIS!

There is no guarantee it will work for this gig but for the cologne show last year a bunch of people, including me, got the tickets just a day before the event. Obviously it's a different show and we had very different circumstances last year but still, don't give up!

There are professional full time touters at Viagogo, they'll have a proven set up / process that works every time, just how things are unfortunately :(

The ridiculously expensive tickets will be cancelled i'd imagine, just like RAH. The photo ID makes it much harder for them. I bet most won't turn up for the gig so it would be invalid anyway.