✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-12-03] BBC Radio 1 Special Show at St John’s Hackney Church, London

12316215_10153774829278624_1416225628718623170_n.jpg?oh=d4a08f882e13e1044bb538caa6ee950b&oe=56D7426F

12316440_10153774829598624_3047643680357181835_n.jpg?oh=049f01a4b8cdd6db9605674604d05ca3&oe=56F06F39

Announced here and there...

Ticket's on sale from Monday 16th November at 7.45pm.

edit:

countdown:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20151203T1945&p0=136&font=cursive&csz=1

stream here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1

http://www.yourmuze.fm/webplayer/bbc-r1

http://tunein.com/radio/BBC-Radio-1-988-s24939/

live audio streaming only. video expected to be posted later.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome :D 7:45pm, that's odd for a ticket sale! And so is £17.50 for the ticket :o Great to see but at the same time, that price and only just over 1,000 seats means ticket chaos for sure!

The sort of show where a Led Zeppelin style ballot would make a lot more sense, and will spread the load. But at least 19:45 is better than 09:00 as it gives fans who work a better chance to score tickets.

Give people a couple days to enter into the ballot and lucky winners will be selected at random to purchase tickets, less fastest internet first.

The sort of show where a Led Zeppelin style ballot would make a lot more sense, and will spread the load. But at least 19:45 is better than 09:00 as it gives fans who work a better chance to score tickets.

Give people a couple days to enter into the ballot and lucky winners will be selected at random to purchase tickets, less fastest internet first.

Hi Stranger! Good to see you here!

Fingers crossed everyone gets tickets :)

Quick question...

I know some people had issues with tickets for the Royal Albert Hall concert last year, with the concern of the lead booker's name on the ticket. Where the lead booker was either not attending or arriving at the same time as them, however you 'were' required to show ID of the lead booker who brought the tickets and be with them upon arrival?

I was wondering whether this was actually carried out and monitored thoroughly?

I know some people had issues with tickets for the Royal Albert Hall concert last year, with the concern of the lead booker's name on the ticket. Where the lead booker was either not attending or arriving at the same time as them, however you 'were' required to show ID of the lead booker who brought the tickets and be with them upon arrival?

I was wondering whether this was actually carried out and monitored thoroughly?

Thanks

Can't speak for London, but in Munich and Cologne last year, they DID check photo IDs of everyone, before they even let us in the queue. I don't know what happened to those not having an ID with them or having bought tickets on eBay with different names on them though...

Great, thanks for letting me know :) Did they check your ID's to make sure they matched the name on the tickets or just for age?

I was just wondering because I don't think I'll be able to get to the ticket sale on time, so I was hoping a relative could get a ticket for me, but that won't work if they check the photo ID matches the ticket :(

Does anyone know how the booking system works? It seems to say click the link, but doesn't give any more details. Do you have to make an account? Are you only confirmed the tickets when you purchase them or are they reserved when you click the link giving time to enter bank details? I'm new to booking tickets, it will be almost impossible to get some tomorrow.