✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The AHFOD Leak Thread (LEAK CONFIRMED - NO PM REQUESTS OR LINKS!)

jc90

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does someone wanna explain to me this whole 'world record' thing... I don't really wanna spoil Everglow for me until the album comes out, but I'm getting really confused

At the beginning of the playing of the track on B1, because the song is an exclusive, Zane had some sort of audio watermark that said 'world record' that overlapped a bit of the beginning of the song.

At the beginning of the playing of the track on B1, because the song is an exclusive, Zane had some sort of audio watermark that said 'world record' that overlapped a bit of the beginning of the song.

Wasn't there tweeting about this before though? What's the big deal?

Wasn't there tweeting about this before though? What's the big deal?

tweeting about what? the fact that it was an exclusive? I guess they just wanna show off, and stop ppl like me from recording the untouched version of the song without the watermark

THIS IS NOT A DRILL... Album Version of Everglow is out there BUT ITS NOT SOLD ON ITUNES. I THINK WE HAVE A LEAK!

I'm hoping so, but it could be that iTunes was a secondary thing. Also, why would someone leak only one song? (Other than if it's the only one he has)