✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The AHFOD Leak Thread (LEAK CONFIRMED - NO PM REQUESTS OR LINKS!)

jc90

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ hahaha.

Someone's gotta be out there ready to leak this stuff- I mean they've sent it out everywhere. Only time is what stands between us and the album now.

Well, we'll hear some new songs this Saturday (TIDAL show), so that's occupying my mind right now at least

"being a veteran of 4 Coldplay leaks" haha!

It's true. And what's also true is that this is the most boring leak thread of the 4, lol.

Perhaps because the other leak threads were created as a leak was progressing. Not like this one where the thread was created before anything was really imminent.

This era the fun was in the LP7 thread! Many months waiting for something!

Really? I thought that was also one of the worst with the lack of news in the offseason. Not helped by the fact that we were kinda setting our own deadlines, lol

Really? I thought that was also one of the worst with the lack of news in the offseason. Not helped by the fact that we were kinda setting our own deadlines, lol

Blame Chris! He's the one who already confirmed the title and the 2015 release a year ago. Without that, we wouldn't have had reason to speculate and expect so much.

Blame Chris! He's the one who already confirmed the title and the 2015 release a year ago. Without that, we wouldn't have had reason to speculate and expect so much.

I certainly don't blame it all on Chris. WE were the ones who thought our self-created deadlines were accurate.