✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The AHFOD Leak Thread (LEAK CONFIRMED - NO PM REQUESTS OR LINKS!)

jc90

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we get a leak today. But I've seen it where fans get something early, and they can't be arsed to rip and upload it. So we will go days with people having it and no leak. Of course, the odds of a leak increase just for the fact that it means if one place is selling it earlier, there is surely others.

I'm always surprised stores like Walmart sell things early. In my experience, even if they put it out early, when you go to check out the computer at the cashier will reject the sale because of the release date embargo. An employee has to go out of there way to override it. Either they are stupid, or don't care.

I understand mom and pop stores selling it early, but not major chains. Maybe it helps that it's Black Friday and it's kind of madness at these stores. The cashier just wants to get you out of there anyways on a day this crowded.

Only reason I don't ever check big chains for early sales though, is most won't let you check out.

I'm always surprised stores like Walmart sell things early. In my experience, even if they put it out early, when you go to check out the computer at the cashier will reject the sale because of the release date embargo. An employee has to go out of there way to override it. Either they are stupid, or don't care.

I understand mom and pop stores selling it early, but not major chains.

Maybe it helps that it's Black Friday and it's kind of madness at these stores.

What you could do is switch the stickers... a lot of people did that a few weeks back when some start wars march was put out early

What?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, a leak partner. I had like 4 last era!

Basically, you and your partner will share links between yourselves via PM in case of a leak and one of you miss it. Highly recommended and a good strat considering different timezones and occupation/school may pull you from the forum.