✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok slightly paranoid question here....Do you think it matters if you are registered in the list as a country other than the US? Will they send the pre-sale announcement only to the US registered accounts or all accounts?

I know..it looks silly even writing it....but you know how it is when you want to make sure you can get those tickets hehe

• Like 2

And we have the next color that appears on the balloon as a background *checked*

On another note: They are playing in Orlando on May 19th. Combined with the rumor of them playing the rose bowl in May i think it's more and more likely the US tour will happen in late April/May in the gap between South America and Europe.

Wohoo! just found out about this Forum! Cannot wait for the tickets !

Welcome! :D

On another note: They are playing in Orlando on May 19th. Combined with the rumor of them playing the rose bowl in May i think it's more and more likely the US tour will happen in late April/May in the gap between South America and Europe.

Well, I was thinking that too, there is a big gap between Mexico City (April 17th) and Orlando (SAP - May 19th).

But will it be big enough for all the US cities?

Well, I was thinking that too, there is a big gap between Mexico City (April 17th) and Orlando (SAP - May 19th).

But will it be big enough for all the US cities?

I just looked at the Mylo Tour again. I think it gives you a good indicator of what to expect this time around.

17th April - 4th May: First US leg with 11 gigs in 7 cities. (Almost exactly same time period as this year)

18th May - 10th June: First European leg (Again, similar this year)

22nd June - 11th Aug: Second US leg with 25 gigs in 15 cities.

28th Aug - 22nd Sep: Second european stadium leg

And when you look at this years schedule so far it's very similar, only major difference is the first european leg takes us to the first week of July.

Since they probably can't fit all shows in the Apr/May leg of the tour i hope they play some US dates in Jul/Aug. :charming:

• Like 1

Yes, your not the only Canadian here:D

Hoping they come to Vancouver. Virtually the only Canadian town that actually has a decent shot at having a Coldplay concert in which I can go to. Toronto's a little far from my area.

I feel ya. I'm a little concerned how they're saying US Presale, but hoping Canada is included. They always come to Canada, and last time they did two shows in Vancouver...crossing my fingers here.

• Like 1

Ok slightly paranoid question here....Do you think it matters if you are registered in the list as a country other than the US? Will they send the pre-sale announcement only to the US registered accounts or all accounts?

I know..it looks silly even writing it....but you know how it is when you want to make sure you can get those tickets hehe

I was wondering this as well!

I subscribed and received no confirmation email....so I subscribed 4 more times *lol* and still no confirmation email.....:computer::angry:

I did that, and I finally subscribed under a different email with my country listed as the US and got a confirmation...

• Like 1

It's probably because you were already in the system

Yeah of course I was hehe But I thought if I subscribed with another country I would enter as a "new" subscriber. But now I used another email and it went through. I still think they are gonna send the pre-sale announcement to ALL subscribers , not just americans, but now you see I have placated my paranoia *lol*