✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Im thinking Boston is gonna happen sometime in the middle of the tour because the balloon has moved closer to the middle of the picture.

The balloon is clearly moving from left to right. It will probably take another 2 or 3 days for it to clear the picture. That would mean announcement on friday? Would make sense. :bliss:

• Like 3

Anyone else waiting for Canada? Ughh I can't wait till they make an announcement

Yes, your not the only Canadian here:D

Hoping they come to Vancouver. Virtually the only Canadian town that actually has a decent shot at having a Coldplay concert in which I can go to. Toronto's a little far from my area.

I'm guessing Monday tix on sale. Hope they skip AmEx pre-sale!

I think more likely:

Thursday/Friday 28th/29th: Tour announcement

Week after SB: Tickets on sale

If the tickets go on sale before the super bowl the shows will probably be sold out by the time the game takes place and the whole promo for the tour and spark demand for tickets thing would be for nothing (in a way).

• Like 2

I think more likely:

Thursday/Friday 28th/29th: Tour announcement

Week after SB: Tickets on sale

If the tickets go on sale before the super bowl the shows will probably be sold out by the time the game takes place and the whole promo for the tour and spark demand for tickets thing would be for nothing (in a way).

Im not familiar with how often Coldplay sells out their tour dates, but I think its pretty often. So Im not sure they "need" the Superbowl to spur demand for tour tickets , but more to spur demand for the album? I don't know...doesnt seem to me like they would need the extra promo for the tour anyway, but we´ll see. Regardless Im ready to purchase hehe

• Like 1