✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

What about smaller baseball stadiums? I can see them playing at Rogers Centre in Toronto instead of the Air Canada Center. It's obviously somewhat difficult to find suitable dates because the baseball season is in full swing in Jul-Sep all around the US.

I'm playing around with the idea of attending a concert or two in north america if the dates fit my calender. Any advive on where to go?

Toronto will probably be on top of my list followed by Boston and New York. Simply because flights to the east coast are usually the least expensive from europe. And they are probably great cities to visit in the summer month.

I think they'd be able to fill massive stadiums, from what I've seen they've sold out wembly stadium three or four times already. They're going to rose bowl (most definitely) and after their promo from super bowl will definitely boost up the amount of people

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they'd be able to fill massive stadiums, from what I've seen they've sold out wembly stadium three or four times already. They're going to rose bowl (most definitely) and after their promo from super bowl will definitely boost up the amount of people

Of course they can sell massive stadiums. Billie Joel is now selling out his second show this year at Wrigley Field in Chicago (3rd test in a row, a record). No doubt they can.

• Like 1