✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The balloon looks to be landing very, very soon. :D

And i think we have now seen every color on the balloon as a background of the cities.

How cool! I had not noticed the balloon was landing...nice touch. So in a few days we should get the email? So exciting!

I wonder if the codes will be unique or it will be the same code for everyone

I cant imagine it NOT being unique, or people would just be able to share it with everyone else or it could leak on social media, etc. I think its a unique code for each subscriber, but its just a guess of course.

I cant imagine it NOT being unique, or people would just be able to share it with everyone else or it could leak on social media, etc. I think its a unique code for each subscriber, but its just a guess of course.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. But Ed Sheeran did his fan presale with the same code for everyone and it was widely shared across social media. That sucked. But other artists keep it unique, so we'll see. Regardless I bet dates get released by Friday.

• Like 2

So I am just as neurotic as the rest of you. I live in the US and am subscribed to the Coldplay email under 2 seperate email accts. I sent the request in for the presale info but did not receive a confirmation. I actually tweeted Coldplay to ask about it today: So far I have not gotten a response. So I am going to create a new email addy and submit

[MEDIA=twitter]692398420376576001[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/christa42/status/692398420376576001

I have 2 important questions to people who have already bought Coldplay tickets in the US in the past:

1. Which ticket website usually offers them ? Is it Ticketmaster or another website ?

2. Do they accept debit cards ?

Thanks !

1. i've bought tickets off ticketmaster.

2. they should. most debit cards act like credit cards too. don't think there will be a problem as long as it's something like visa, american express, etc.

^^ and, 3. How fast do they normally sell out?

3. depends on the location. but mostly, very fast. so safer to try to get the purchase done within the first 15 minutes or so. but you might run into better tickets way later. have happened to me..

• Like 1

1. i've bought tickets off ticketmaster.

2. they should. most debit cards act like credit cards too. don't think there will be a problem as long as it's something like visa, american express, etc.

3. depends on the location. but mostly, very fast. so safer to try to get the purchase done within the first 15 minutes or so. but you might run into better tickets way later. have happened to me..

Thanks for your reply ! Guess I will check more in detail at Ticketmaster then, because my debit card doesn't have a credit card function, I think. It's just that I have to use my American account to (potentially) purchase a ticket because my European credit card/PayPal account is low on funds, and I'm new to the banking system in America... :-/

Thanks for your reply ! Guess I will check more in detail at Ticketmaster then, because my debit card doesn't have a credit card function, I think. It's just that I have to use my American account to (potentially) purchase a ticket because my European credit card/PayPal account is low on funds, and I'm new to the banking system in America... :-/

oh.. if the debit card is from a major bank here, i don't think there would be any problems. maybe if it is a regional bank. using your home country issued card technically shouldn't matte either i think.

oh.. if the debit card is from a major bank here, i don't think there would be any problems. maybe if it is a regional bank. using your home country issued card technically shouldn't matte either i think.

Ok thanks ! I will just check it out beforehand so I don't lose tickets in the end because of that. As I said, I can't use my home country one because the account connected to it doesn't have enough funds to buy a Coldlpay ticket right now :D

As I said, I can't use my home country one because the account connected to it doesn't have enough funds to buy a Coldlpay ticket right now :D

ah i know the feeling. hahaa! bankrupt student life ftw.

if that's not what you meant, disregard this comment :)