✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah i know the feeling. hahaa! bankrupt student life ftw.

if that's not what you meant, disregard this comment :)

That's exactly what I meant :) Luckily I have a small monthly income here in the US, which is why I absolutely have to buy prospective Coldplay ticktes from this account ! :D

I have 2 important questions to people who have already bought Coldplay tickets in the US in the past:

1. Which ticket website usually offers them ? Is it Ticketmaster or another website ?

2. Do they accept debit cards ?

Thanks !

Ticket after. MX sold out within ten minutes I believe. You have to be signed in and ready with your cc right as it starts.

• Like 1

That's exactly what I meant :) Luckily I have a small monthly income here in the US, which is why I absolutely have to buy prospective Coldplay ticktes from this account ! :D

ah :) can i take a wild guess? you are in grad school with a stipend (TA/RA)?

ah :) can i take a wild guess? you are in grad school with a stipend (TA/RA)?

Isn't university free in Germany?

It was not free in my federal state while I studied in Germany (it is now because the most recent federal government eliminated the fees), but the fees were still far, far below those in the US for example.

And well, I'm not exactly in grad school at the moment but I am on a short-term stay in the US as a visiting scientist and I am getting a small allowance from the institution to support myself here :)

Agree that a free education is a very valuable thing one should be grateful for !

Clue 2 and 3? Isn't this the wrong thread? LOL

So the balloon is about to land in New York. Can we assume thats gonna be the first date of the US tour? And the pre-sale email can happen any day I think....I cant wait! Im really so glad we guys get an early access to the sale :D

it's scary how much debt you can be in by the time you become employable.

Yes Ive heard many times from my american friends. Education should not be priced so high. I understand the american way for private enterprise, but when it comes to something as important for society as education, I think there should be some regulations that make sure the fees are affordable for the vast majority.

I know for a fact the USA is one of the countries where most people go to college: I just wish like you said they were not left with huge debts afterwards :/

• Like 1

U.S. Stadium Tour announced

JANUARY 28, 2016

First U.S. dates of the A Head Full Of Dreams tour are announced

uspostersq.png

Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first U.S. shows of this year’s A Head Full Of Dreams Tour. The list of dates is below.

Saturday, July 16 NEW YORK, NY MetLife Stadium

Saturday, July 23 CHICAGO, IL Soldier Field

Saturday, July 30 BOSTON, MA Gillette Stadium

Saturday, August 6 PHILADELPHIA, PA Lincoln Financial Field

Saturday, August 20 LOS ANGELES, CA Rose Bowl

Saturday, August 27 DALLAS, TX AT&T Stadium

Saturday, September 3 SAN FRANCISCO, CA Levi’s Stadium

All U.S. subscribers to the Coldplay mailing list (as of midnight PT last night) will be sent a unique presale code today to use in our exclusive fan presale which begins at 10am local time tomorrow (Friday, Jan 29), on Ticketmaster. Please check your spam folder for the email.

Citi cardmembers will also have access to presale tickets beginning Friday, January 29, at 10 AM through Citi’s Private Pass Program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com.

General tickets will be available beginning Friday, February 5, at 10 AM local time from Ticketmaster.

Anchorman

• Like 1

i didn't think they'd do a stadium tour except for the major cities. restricting the initial release dates to 7 of the biggest cities makes sense. looks like they are playing only a few dates this time around. no more 100+ concerts per tour.