✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
If we knew, there would've been a thread here dammit. God, I thought there was an announcement when I read this thread title....

same

My bet is July/August 2016...

Hopefully sooner, though!

Yeah, they typically reach Toronto in late July. I actually have 2 weddings in the new year around that time that i'm a part of. Hopefully I luck out and catch them in between!

I'm thinking July - September and I'm thinking it will be a combination of baseball parks, football stadiums, and arenas. They could do a couple shows in April/May if they really wanted to.

Baseball stadiums would kinda make odd shapes for concert venues, wouldnt they?

Baseball stadiums would kinda make odd shapes for concert venues, wouldnt they?

Right? I agree. But I saw Taylor Swift in a baseball stadium and it was pretty good. Beyonce, One Direction, Zac Brown Band, Billy Joel, and Paul McCartney have all come through DC in recent years and played the baseball park.

North American tour will be in the second half of summer, July/August/September, and tickets will go onsale right after the Super Bowl, for maximum promotion. Bank on it.

(I don't know any of this to be a fact, but it's a fairly predictable timetable).

• Like 3

North American tour will be in the second half of summer, July/August/September, and tickets will go onsale right after the Super Bowl, for maximum promotion. Bank on it.

(I don't know any of this to be a fact, but it's a fairly predictable timetable).

This would fit me like a glove. Ill be in the states during those months. :)

So pretty much, we'll get them well after all the album hype as worn off.

Please please play the Rose Bowl instead of the Hollywood Bowl.

Having seen a show at the Rose Bowl, it's an awful concert venue. The Hollywood Bowl is superior in every way. Also, smaller venue means more gigs in the same city. Personally, I'm hoping for the Forum with a GA floor. That venue is fantastic for concerts.