✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there will be! But I remember them saying they are going to Australia in the fall, so either they add more dates in September in the USA or perhaps new legs will be first in 2017?

Well technically Fall in Autstralia is Spring in the northern hemisphere....so I guess we'll never know which 'fall' they meant ;)

• Like 1

Print at home will be an option if TM is consistent with other shows we've seen. TIP: The codes have been sent and they are loooong! Copy the code right before the sale so you can paste it from the Clipboard and not waste time typing!!

Anyone knows if the Tickets will be "print-at home" or Tickets that have to be delivered by mail?

If by mail, do you think Ticketmaster will ship them to Germany?

Im almost 100% they can be printed at home. I´ve never bought tickets you could not print at home. For international buyers of US tickets I think they offer the Will Call option. Check it out here

Print at home will be an option if TM is consistent with other shows we've seen. TIP: The codes have been sent and they are loooong! Copy the code right before the sale so you can paste it from the Clipboard and not waste time typing!!

Yes! And also another good tip is to make your account and enter your payment details and address and whatnot on Ticketmaster now so its all ready for tomorrow and the tickets are one click away :D

• Like 1

Anyone knows if the Tickets will be "print-at home" or Tickets that have to be delivered by mail?

If by mail, do you think Ticketmaster will ship them to Germany?

you should definitely contact ticketmaster/coldplay/oracle and clarify whether they will do oversees mailing.

I can't go on ticketmaster right now, so I was wondering if someone is able to tell me if the $176 tickets are in standing sections right next to the stage or somewhere else? Or do we not know where they are, just that there was a range of prices shown and that was the most expensive? Thanks!

Do you think they will also sell Front of Stage Tickets like in Europe?

What is also know as the Golden Circle. Im wondering this too...I hope they do and its not just general standing tickets. I used to arrive 10 hours before the gig, queue and run for front stage...but past 30 I just don't fancy all that anymore haha, so for me its either front stage area tickets or seats I guess.

I can't go on ticketmaster right now, so I was wondering if someone is able to tell me if the $176 tickets are in standing sections right next to the stage or somewhere else? Or do we not know where they are, just that there was a range of prices shown and that was the most expensive? Thanks!

I don't think you can know before it goes on sale , I cant find specific details , but Im 99% sure the most expensive tickets are the VIP packages. Now I only had the VIP package once, but it does usually include seats (very good seats!) and not standing, because in the price its also included food or snacks and whatnot.

But are the VIP tickets higher up in the stadium? Because I wanna be pretty close to the stage haha

I only have one experience with VIP tickets and they were the best seats in the house...close to the stage, however even in the VIP section you can have seats which are higher up than others, but the section is very close to the stage.

Though Id say in a stadium even VIP tickets the best seats are still far from the stage so our boys will look quite small hehe Im still debating whether getting really good seats or standing. If they offer Golden Circle (front stage standing) I think Im getting those