✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, you know what, i guess that was probably before the song starts, when Chris talks about how the guitar broke so they couldn't go right into Don't Panic

i just always hear that guy say something about Radiohead whenever i listen to this song :p

yeah, I cut that away. Chris also uses the f-word and says "who cares if this song is shit, it's sunday and it's my birthday" :P

i think so, because it was around the right time

Your post just prompted me to look it up and turns out it's from the AROBTTH Era ! In my mind it was always Viva Era, probably because of that studio instrumental with Violet Hill. OMG !

So much I learned from your posts today :D

• Like 1

Your post just prompted me to look it up and turns out it's from the AROBTTH Era ! In my mind it was always Viva Era, probably because of that studio instrumental with Violet Hill. OMG !

So much I learned from your posts today :D

that's funny, because i remember always thinking it was from X&Y era and then learning otherwise, same with Ladder to the Sun...

i think when i first heard Solid Ground the VIVA era hadn't even existed yet o_O

I passed through an area with bad mobile signal, then arrived at my destination and I couldn't reply until now.

And now Don Quixote/Spanish Rain @alisbe :)

I love this song! The Viva era is a special one for me :)

The enthousiasm and energy of the crowd :)

We Latinamericans are a fantastic crowd :D

I have to say I don't like Spanish Rain too much...

I'm biased in this one but I think it's a great one.

It was great to listen to the first part of the listening party with you, See You Soon!

• Like 3