✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool I think I should be available all of those days but if anything comes up I guess I can just change my vote. I am keen to listen to a live album though because I love the atmosphere on them. Listening to live2012 or 2003 with other people, live, will be even better as well.

Since I'm new here, what's a listening party exactly? Also, where do I vote?

hello! :D

listening parties are when we pick one thing to listen to (for example, a particular album or a playlist of b-sides, etc), and we set a date for the party, then everyone listens to it at the same time. does that make sense? and usually we just use this thread to comment & discuss

you can vote for the day and what we'll listen to at the links below:

Alright everyone, polls are up for the next Coldplaying Listening Party in March ! I'm trying out a simplified voting system now.

Choose the day here:

http://doodle.com/poll/47pshanpkfz3rsda

Choose what we should listen to here:

http://doodle.com/poll/xfqfdkg3gkwgnbzc

EDIT: Picking several options is possible.

• Like 1

Wow, I would have thought Iamsue would be voting for Live 2012 but that was not the case ;)

Anyway, the things not chosen today will definitely be listened to in one of the upcoming Listening Parties, so don't be sad if your favorite wasn't chosen.

So Live 2003 it is, and the date unanimously voted for is Saturday, March 18, 2017 !

Now we need to figure out a time on that day on which people across all our timezones can participate.

• Like 1

The hardest part is to choose a timezone! I don't think I can make it at the same time of the previous listening parties. What about 1-4 pm UK time? Or 7-9 UK time?

However, if you choose any other different time to the ones I suggest I'll join half of the listening party which is good. I don't mind being late or leaving early I just want to spend some time listening to my favorite band with all of you :)

would it be worthwhile making another one of those polls for time as well? Because it worked pretty well for the other stuff. Starting at 1pm UK time would be good for me and 2pm UK time would be alright but not as good as 1pm. 7-9pm UK time I wouldn't be able to make.

i just would like to point out that if we go with EST again, daylight saving time starts this weekend, so it will be EDT instead or UTC-4

It isn't in Europe yet.

So that might get even more confusing than it already is for me. [emoji4]

• Like 1

i just would like to point out that if we go with EST again, daylight saving time starts this weekend, so it will be EDT instead or UTC-4

Oh great !! I am barely able to understand the time zones under normal conditions, and now this :D

I will take CET then (Berlin/Paris/Brussels etc.) I think and leave it up to all of you to figure out your time differences on March 18, then :imp: :joy:. Will put it up this evening !

• Like 3