✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

Oh great !! I am barely able to understand the time zones under normal conditions, and now this :D

I will take CET then (Berlin/Paris/Brussels etc.) I think and leave it up to all of you to figure out your time differences on March 18, then :imp: :joy:. Will put it up this evening !

that works for me, i'm pretty OK with figuring out time zones :joy:

plus i'm sure there's a website where people can put the time in and figure out what it would be for them

• Like 2

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to make it clear for me, the time you wrote was in reference for Berlin, right?

Yes. Actually, on the right hand side of the Doodle poll itself you can change the country and city and it will adjust all the times, but I don't know how reliable that is.

Hm, four people voted so far and we don't have an overlap with everyone...that doesn't look very promising.

Yes. Actually, on the right hand side of the Doodle poll itself you can change the country and city and it will adjust all the times, but I don't know how reliable that is.

Hm, four people voted so far and we don't have an overlap with everyone...that doesn't look very promising.

I've just realised it changed the timezone automatically, I saw it said Friday instead of Saturday! I think it's reliable

Yeah it is pretty damn cool how it adjusts for your timezone as well, just check to see that it is adjusting to the right place lol. Yeah but for the times I am sure there are some times that people might be able to make outside of the times they selected but aren't as good for them. So we might just have to discuss it more here :P

• Like 1

Yeah it is pretty damn cool how it adjusts for your timezone as well, just check to see that it is adjusting to the right place lol. Yeah but for the times I am sure there are some times that people might be able to make outside of the times they selected but aren't as good for them. So we might just have to discuss it more here :p

This whole Doodle thing is awesome, we should use it more from now on of course with discussion here as well :D

Also, cool new profile pic I ran away! That other one's been on there for a very long time (that one is nice too)

• Like 2

This whole Doodle thing is awesome, we should use it more from now on of course with discussion here as well :D

Also, cool new profile pic I ran away! That other one's been on there for a very long time (that one is nice too)

Her new profile pic is confusing but I love it!

Her new profile pic is confusing but I love it!

Awww thanks ! @alisbe, do you know it was you who prompted me to come across this picture ? :joy: You sent me that link to the X&Y gallery from Coldplay-France today, and this pic is from their AROBTTH Era gallery. I liked the way Chris peeks out of the window and grins.

I don't usually like to change profile pics (but after almost 2 years I felt a change would be right), and I actually don't like it when others do because it gets harder to recognize the posts and I don't know if you have the same feeling, but sometimes the profile pic is just such an essential part of how you "see"/perceive a certain person in your mind, especially if you don't know how this person really looks like.

I can still remember when @cp3176 had the Baudot code and @Nie had the Brits icons of all 4 band members last year. When somebody changes, it always takes me a long time to get used to it. Currently, I am having a hard time recognising my own posts ! :blush:

• Like 3

Awww thanks ! @alisbe, do you know it was you who prompted me to come across this picture ? :joy: You sent me that link to the X&Y gallery from Coldplay-France today, and this pic is from their AROBTTH Era gallery. I liked the way Chris peeks out of the window and grins.

I don't usually like to change profile pics (but after almost 2 years I felt a change would be right), and I actually don't like it when others do because it gets harder to recognize the posts and I don't know if you have the same feeling, but sometimes the profile pic is just such an essential part of how you "see"/perceive a certain person in your mind, especially if you don't know how this person really looks like.

I can still remember when @cp3176 had the Baudot code and @Nie had the Brits icons of all 4 band members last year. When somebody changes, it always takes me a long time to get used to it. Currently, I am having a hard time recognising my own posts ! :blush:

Haha then, please forgive me everyone for promoting this :joy:

I know, it's really confusing but I do this a lot on twitter and now I'm used to ito_O however, when someone has a pic for a long time it's harder to recognize who is posting when he/she changes it:D but we'll get used to watching that nice Chris' pic :p

So true, I am getting used to your picture now as well but I am liking the change :) I feel like changing mine too from this dodgy pic I took from the Brisbane concert to something else but idk I'll see.

Oh yes, you sometimes do it daily ! That confuses me all the time :D

Sorry about that :p

Frankly, I'm a bit worried about the time poll. It doesn't look very good :(

Well, I guess we can always do a repeat party.

So far 6 have voted and 5 have voted at 8 UK time. 5/6 It’s not that bad, but it'll be sad not having all taking part :worried:

Unfortunately the time with 6 votes currently I wouldn't be able to make since it is 5am here then :p but as you said there can always be a repeat party

I can't make that either because some old friends of mine happen to be in town that evening and want to meet up... :(

Yeah, but honestly I am not sure what to choose...

Internet friends or real-life friends ? :p

It would be nice meeting those two old friends, but then they are not the most reliable. It's already a miracle they announced their stay in town a week early, often they just announce it like 1 hr before and then think you can drop everything and just come...

And when there was a larger meeting with other friends, they already failed to show up more than once...

• Like 2

Yeah, but honestly I am not sure what to choose...

Internet friends or real-life friends ? :p

It would be nice meeting those two old friends, but then they are not the most reliable. It's already a miracle they announced their stay in town a week early, often they just announce it like 1 hr before and then think you can drop everything and just come...

And when there was a larger meeting with other friends, they already failed to show up more than once...

Ah yeah those kinds of people, I'd probably still just try and see the friends because I mean we can have a repeat listening party or try and organise it to fit you in or something but with those friends they seem a little more unpredictable :P

• Like 1