✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

voted. Sorry I've been away for a bit and the last listening party was awesome :) Just had to bail for the last bit because I got really tired lol. And yeah the timezones aren't auto converting times like they used to, idk what's with that.

Alright, here comes the playlist for our next Listening Party as usual as a single mp3 file for you to download:

https://mega.nz/#!Ccgw3ITC!5gBesh3nuqmoY7S9GsPc4ylKvsOAn_-gNW3sw-LLqHM

I have to say a few things about it. Of all the playlists we had this one was by far the hardest to make, and I spent more than 6 hours on making it.

Unfortunately even though I did try to keep it short it ended up clocking in at 2 hours and 51 minutes, which is rather long, I know o_O

Incidentally there are exactly 42 songs in it, although this was not planned ! Due to the length we will have two breaks of 7 minutes each at designated spots, these break times are already part of the 2 hrs 51 mins.

As always just join us, start playing your file and post your comments in this thread at the indicated time (synchronising can for example be done with time.gov). The file is 156 MB large so make sure to download it in time. And also as always it's up to you if you take a look at the file beforehand, but I strongly recommend you not to listen to it prior to the Party as it's much more fun when the tracklist is a surprise !

• Like 1