December 9, 20178 yr Author And we're off for the Coldplaying Christmas Listening party ! It starts with an acoustic rendition of Christmas Lights
December 9, 20178 yr Welcome back @guy42, it's been a while :D I came back a few days ago, just didn't post, but found out about this party and decided to join :)
December 9, 20178 yr Author I came back a few days ago, just didn't post, but found out about this party and decided to join :) Yeah I saw you in the list of people who are online once :D Now Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, Mince Spies version Please note everyone: This playlist is very short (38 mins) since the Christmas songs are limited. Of some songs such as this one and Christmas Lights you will hear several (but different !) versions.
December 9, 20178 yr Author Now this is the Christmas Message of 2004 :D Pity Coldplay don't do these anymore...
December 9, 20178 yr Now this is the Christmas Message of 2004 :D Pity Coldplay don't do these anymore... Loved these little pieces
December 9, 20178 yr Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas ♫ LOL I was like what is this? Yeah :joy:
December 9, 20178 yr Author Haven't heard this before Never heard this... This was a rendition of the Christmas song "Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth" with Alan Partridge during Coldplay's Under1Roof gig in 2011 Right now White Christmas Live in Antwerp 2012 I think
December 9, 20178 yr I think my favorite version of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Coldplay :)
December 9, 20178 yr Author Now a later rendition of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. You can Chris hear singing in a lower voice. I prefer the earlier ones, what do you think ?
December 9, 20178 yr Author Now the Christmas Message 2007 - Last Christmas cover. Notice how they say..."someone special - (Jonny) special" :D
Create an account or sign in to comment