✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's time to get started with finding a date for the next Coldplaying Listening Party in April 2018 !

Vote for the date here:

https://doodle.com/poll/ei5a9gxrtcgvebsx

Vote for the playlist:

https://doodle.com/poll/xxgkap3mb4tv6uhu

[uSER=109713]@A Guy Full of Stars[/uSER] - we have in the past often done live albums or other playlists (for instance acoustic performances or unreleased songs)

We wanna have audio only in this because the focus here is on the listening, not on the watching, but of course we could listen to concert audios as well ! I've tried to put a diverse array of options in (without at the same time putting in too many, so that we can come to a conclusive vote)

• Like 1

Come on come on come one where is everybody ? Only 3 votes so far but we need more !

It would actually be awesome if we could do it on the weekend of April 14/15, what do you all think ?

@Nie @iamsue @coldplayisawesome @Zero Theory (huh, you changed your name, A Guy Full Of Stars ??) @ColdplayingMama and whoever else I might have forgotten

• Like 2

Come on come on come one where is everybody ? Only 3 votes so far but we need more !

It would actually be awesome if we could do it on the weekend of April 14/15, what do you all think ?

@Nie @iamsue @coldplayisawesome @Zero Theory (huh, you changed your name, A Guy Full Of Stars ??) @ColdplayingMama and whoever else I might have forgotten

There I voted for both now.

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of that name anymore haha.

Although come to think of it idk which one I like better.

• Like 1

@I ran away I really appreciate you reaching out and asking but the only date that might work for me is the 14th--we have weather-dependent events happening all day and won't know until the night before if things are cancelled (there are chances of thunderstorms so they may be).

So, if you choose the 14th I might be able to take part but I hate to put in an official yes since I am still not sure. Choose what works best for the majority.

Thanks!

@I ran away I really appreciate you reaching out and asking but the only date that might work for me is the 14th--we have weather-dependent events happening all day and won't know until the night before if things are cancelled (there are chances of thunderstorms so they may be).

So, if you choose the 14th I might be able to take part but I hate to put in an official yes since I am still not sure. Choose what works best for the majority.

Thanks!

Sure ! If it was the 14th, would a time in the European evening (something like 8 pm Central European summertime, so I think that must 2 pm EST) a possibility or not at all ? Or a bit later ?) Asking also the others, cause we still need to find a time !

Sure ! If it was the 14th, would a time in the European evening (something like 8 pm Central European summertime, so I think that must 2 pm EST) a possibility or not at all ? Or a bit later ?) Asking also the others, cause we still need to find a time !

If things are cancelled and I am able to take part, 2pm EST would work great for me, thank you!

Alright, the next Coldplaying Listening Party is set to take place on Saturday April 14 (tomorrow !) at 8 pm CEST (central Europe) / 2 pm EST (US East coast).

I'm simply taking this because around that time usually worked for the past few parties. If any of you who signed up for April 14 can't attend at that time, let me know so that we can possibly adjust it a bit.

For the rest of the people, we'll try to have a repeat party, maybe next week.

Download the playlist file here:

https://mega.nz/#!yVhi1IID!dCRrrsuGoXwV7OMnaTE6mLwGkAmPACEQShqXM853w28

A 10 minute pause is already included in it. The total duration is exactly 1,5 hours !

• Like 1

Alright, the next Coldplaying Listening Party is set to take place on Saturday April 14 (tomorrow !) at 8 pm CEST (central Europe) / 2 pm EST (US East coast).

I'm simply taking this because around that time usually worked for the past few parties. If any of you who signed up for April 14 can't attend at that time, let me know so that we can possibly adjust it a bit.

For the rest of the people, we'll try to have a repeat party, maybe next week.

Download the playlist file here:

https://mega.nz/#!yVhi1IID!dCRrrsuGoXwV7OMnaTE6mLwGkAmPACEQShqXM853w28

A 10 minute pause is already included in it. The total duration is exactly 1,5 hours !

I don't think I've heard that one before.

It's gonna be a surprise party for me. [emoji4]

• Like 1