✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does someone still need the files ? If yes, please let me know.

And how about the following schedule (00 representing the starting point, 11 am EST or the corresponding time in your time zone):

00:00 Safety EP

00:20 Brothers and Sisters EP

00:40 The Blue Room EP

That way there are short breaks in between the releases, allowing people to catch up with discussion or new arrivers to join in smoothly.

Please note that I did not put the EPs into order, so if you downloaded the folder, please take a minute to arrange them in a playlist.

• Like 2

And how about the following schedule (00 representing the starting point, 11 am EST or the corresponding time in your time zone):

That way there are short breaks in between the releases, allowing people to catch up with discussion or new arrivers to join in smoothly.

Please note that I did not put the EPs into order, so if you downloaded the folder, please take a minute to arrange them in a playlist.

Does your download link still work?

7 more hours, so exciting!

Maybe we could do:

00:35 The Blue Room EP

This would give us a 4-minute break between the last two EPs, instead of the (I think) unnecessary 9-minute break.