✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, we need another listening party. Its been awhile. It was fun, I remember both the times I had some it was super awesome sharing the experience with all of you, it makes it extra special knowing that across the world are other people listening to the exact same thing as you and we can all talk about it as if we were next to each other (not as fast but still you know what I mean) :D

I want the Pre-Parachutes EP's, pretty please :)

BTW, what date & time is the listening party? Maybe we should vote on this first so that the people that can actually make can decide what to listen to.

I figured we could decide on what to listen to and then do the date poll

And about B-sides....that would be a little harder to do because someone would have to stitch together all the b-sides in a certain order and then provide a file (through DMs) for the rest of us to download so we could all keep up with one another.

• Like 3

I would volunteer to stitch B-Sides together into a file and send it to you through PMs !

But for the moment I voted for Pre-Parachutes EPs because that would be awesome as well.

I vote for @I ran away to make the file with the B-sides. :D

And for this next listening party the Pre-Parachutes EPs is fine by me (if I can make it. Next decision step is the hour of day/night it will be).

• Like 1

I volunteer to put together the file !

Just one question, should I keep the two songs that appear twice (Bigger Stronger and Such a Rush) as twice, for the sake of EP completeness, or shall I

(The total length is not very long anyway, so I would argue to keep them in for completeness' sake, but I want to know your opinions...)

And then we need a poll for the date and time :)

• Like 3

No need to wait then, bring it on :)

Here is the file: http://www.filedropper.com/pre-parachuteseps

Brothers and Sisters and The Blue Room are freshly ripped from CD ! For Safety I had to take what was available (you're welcome to send me the CD if you want me to rip that one as well :P)

I would suggest a chronological order - something like that: Safety, maybe 5 min break, Brothers and Sisters, 5 min break, The Blue Room

• Like 6