✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are lots of things I don't understand and time zones are one of those. So, I'll just wait for the date and time to be said. As long as it is on a Saturday I won't have any problem to join you. If it's on another day, I'll try to fit it in my schedule.

• Like 3

There are lots of things I don't understand and time zones are one of those. So, I'll just wait for the date and time to be said. As long as it is on a Saturday I won't have any problem to join you. If it's on another day, I'll try to fit it in my schedule.

I guess Saturday would be best because until now there are up to eight hours of difference between the time zones :shocked2:

• Like 3

I guess Saturday would be best because until now there are up to eight hours of difference between the time zones :shocked2:

Goes to show how diverse Coldplay's fanbase is, as if we didn't have enough proof they have fans from all over the world here... :D

• Like 2

except for when it's about 10pm here and the boards are dead because everyone in Europe is asleep :lol:

Or when I see some of you are posting because you're waking up but it's past my bed time on my side of the world :D

That'd be great!

• Like 3

That's marvellous, isn't it?

But the best thing is that you forget these borders while being on Coldplaying!

I like to think about how cool it would be to be able to a meet up outside of concerts, but then I remember how far spread out we are haha

Or when I see some of you are posting because you're waking up but it's past my bed time on my side of the world :D

That'd be great!

Maybe I am missing something but wouldn't Sunday also work?

• Like 3