✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-16] MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey

"Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first U.S. shows of this year’s A Head Full Of Dreams Tour. The list of dates is below.

Saturday, July 16 EAST RUTHERFORD, NEW JERSEY MetLife Stadium

Saturday, July 23 CHICAGO, IL Soldier Field

Saturday, July 30 BOSTON, MA Gillette Stadium

Saturday, August 6 PHILADELPHIA, PA Lincoln Financial Field

Saturday, August 20 LOS ANGELES, CA Rose Bowl

Saturday, August 27 DALLAS, TX AT&T Stadium

Saturday, September 3 SAN FRANCISCO, CA Levi’s Stadium

All U.S. subscribers to the Coldplay mailing list (as of midnight PT last night) will be sent a unique presale code today to use in our exclusive fan presale which begins at 10am local time tomorrow (Friday, Jan 29), on Ticketmaster. Please check your spam folder for the email.

Citi cardmembers will also have access to presale tickets beginning Friday, January 29, at 10 AM through Citi’s Private Pass Program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com.

General tickets will be available beginning Friday, February 5, at 10 AM local time from Ticketmaster.

Anchorman"

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am assuming that the stage will then be in the middle of the stadium. Will they sell tomorrow front-row seats?

Don't know what they will do, could put vip in there or god forbid do a GA which i would love but I highly doubt it . I would be happy if its just in the round it would be very cool

Hi will people from the uk be able to order tickets? I'm struggling to get a ticketmaster.com account set up

Typically yes but tickets will have to be picked up at will call. In North America, Ticketmaster doesn't ship anywhere but the US and Canada.

• Like 1

It appears VIP is $490 each. At least that's what I was shown for the VIP 25. The "platinum" seats started at $650 each. The general presale only gave me section 217 and I was not able to get anything on the floor. Think I'll take my chances for better seating in the general sale...

It appears VIP is $490 each. At least that's what I was shown for the VIP 25. The "platinum" seats started at $650 each. The general presale only gave me section 217 and I was not able to get anything on the floor. Think I'll take my chances for better seating in the general sale...

Yes I managed to pull VIP tickets in the top 10 category for $720 and the top 25 was $490.