✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-16] MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these the sections? Ticketmaster has the above photo, but I just found this.

[ATTACH=full]5188[/ATTACH]

You have to be very careful with Google image search! That is actually the setup for Taylor Swift, not Coldplay. I only wish this was Coldplay!

You have to be very careful with Google image search! That is actually the setup for Taylor Swift, not Coldplay. I only wish this was Coldplay!

I wish we could somehow confirm that section 3&7 will be split. I saw seats in section 7 last night for Night2

I wish we could somehow confirm that section 3&7 will be split. I saw seats in section 7 last night for Night2

I think the new map, validated by the construction photo, pretty much confirms that Sections 3 and 7 will be split right down the middle. My guess is that there will be extra personnel on hand to seat groups that have been split apart by this change. Either that or they may improvise a GA section somewhere around the B stage. From what I can gather, it looks like they are creating a sizeable buffer between the B stage and the seated sections. Just a hunch. This may explain why the B stage went from being huge to a tiny little speck - to make room to stand.

• Like 1

I am so disappointed! I'm not alone on that I'm sure. I had paid extra for my seat in section 7 and had arranged it so I was at the end of the row, closer to one of the other stages/catwalk. Now with this change I'm not close to any catwalk or stage. :(

I am so disappointed! I'm not alone on that I'm sure. I had paid extra for my seat in section 7 and had arranged it so I was at the end of the row, closer to one of the other stages/catwalk. Now with this change I'm not close to any catwalk or stage. :(

Where does Seat 1 start?

Where does Seat 1 start?

If you are facing the stage, seat one starts at the right of the section. I'm in seat 20 something at the left end of the row. But in the original set up that was only a few seats over from the left side stage. I wish they still had the map that showed the individual seat numbers so we could see exactly where the row is split, but it sure doesn't look even from the seating pic now.

Also, I'm mad at myself because when I bought the ticket originally, I was further to the right in my row, but then saw an empty seat at the end and decided to swap the seat to be closer to the B/C stage. If I had have kept that original ticket I would likely be much closer to the catwalk. I tried to call and swap my seat just now, but they said they can't do anything for me as there's nothing available.

So it's a wonderful /crazy thing being the first gig of a leg. But with all the excitement comes the little tweeks /glitches/ things to fix or change. Something must not have worked out with the 2nd side stage so they had to change the floor plan. Good thing is more seats became available but def frustrated that the front seats became available at a cheaper price than first offered and ppls seats are not where they thought they would be. I feel the pain but I am so happy I get to go.

Coldplayers -

I have two floor seat pairs, and now with the stage reconfiguration what would you consider a better seat?

Section 1, Row 6, Seat 21 & 22

OR

Section 13, Row 12, Seat 1 & 2

PS: I'm willing to sell the other pair. :-)

Coldplayers -

I have two floor seat pairs, and now with the stage reconfiguration what would you consider a better seat?

Section 1, Row 6, Seat 21 & 22

OR

Section 13, Row 12, Seat 1 & 2

PS: I'm willing to sell the other pair. :-)

I will take them. I sent a message but email me at [email protected]

So it's a wonderful /crazy thing being the first gig of a leg. But with all the excitement comes the little tweeks /glitches/ things to fix or change. Something must not have worked out with the 2nd side stage so they had to change the floor plan. Good thing is more seats became available but def frustrated that the front seats became available at a cheaper price than first offered and ppls seats are not where they thought they would be. I feel the pain but I am so happy I get to go.

So right - I am frustrated by the change in set up, but I am trying to keep it in perspective. I still am getting to see Coldplay live!!!!

• Like 1

EDIT: SOLD

Hi everyone, I have 2 seats for this Saturday, July 16 at Metlife. Section 137, row 30.

I'm willing to take $300 for the pair, significantly below my cost of $420. PM me if you're interested ASAP. I can UPS overnight them or transfer them to your ticketmaster account or maybe meet to exchange.

I called to ticketmaster and requested for seat swap as the stage got changed, now I got on sec12 ,previously I was on sec 11. Now it's a better view compared to my previous ones. Guys who booked earlier and worried on catwalk/ramp change try to call and ask for a better swap.

I'll try this. It'll be awesome if they can do this with VIP seats

I called to ticketmaster and requested for seat swap as the stage got changed, now I got on sec12 ,previously I was on sec 11. Now it's a better view compared to my previous ones. Guys who booked earlier and worried on catwalk/ramp change try to call and ask for a better swap.

Row 11, seats 21 and 22. I know there are at least 38 rows in section 14 so this should be pretty close to the catwalk. So before they changed the seating chart, seat 1 was on the right side if you were facing the stage. It's probably still the same but it's hard to tell for sure.

Row 11, seats 21 and 22. I know there are at least 38 rows in section 14 so this should be pretty close to the catwalk. So before they changed the seating chart, seat 1 was on the right side if you were facing the stage. It's probably still the same but it's hard to tell for sure.

Thanks! I'm trying to determine if Section 13, Row 12, Seat 1 & 2 is next to the stage or furthest away. our friends at Ticketmaster couldn't give me an answer.

Thanks! I'm trying to determine if Section 13, Row 12, Seat 1 & 2 is next to the stage or furthest away. our friends at Ticketmaster couldn't give me an answer.

Haha, typical of them. They couldn't give me an answer either. Bet on it being furthest away and be pleasantly surprised otherwise :)

If they maintain the old seat numbering scheme (ascending R to L when facing the stage), you're probably furthest away. At least you're on an aisle!

I increasingly feel like, unless the tour organizer does something sensible (like set up a GA area), the MetLife shows are going to be an utter sh*tshow. Only a small percentage of us with field seats are paying any attention to this. Once hundreds of people, many of them VIP, arrive to discover that they have been given the bait-and-switch treatment, there is going to be heck to pay. If I was an usher at MetLife, I would call in sick this weekend.