✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-16] MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Section 16 Row 10 just came up for one seat so there are still field seats coming up even this long after the start of the sale

The one seats will be scattered throughout but useless for most people :/ I hope seats will keep showing up, two or more seats too

Do you guys prefer lower level seats like the 100s or 200s or floor seats? I'm trying to decide where to buy my seats and I'm really considering the floor seats but I'm short, 5'3" so I don't know if my view will be impede by taller people. Any advice?

I'm trying to decide where to buy my seats and I'm really considering the floor seats but I'm short, 5'3" so I don't know if my view will be impede by taller people. Any advice?

It may be, but the deciding factor for me is not much if its field or tier but how close it is to the stage.

Why this tour is so expensive?????????????????????????????????????

And as always, Ticketmaster sucks! Even though you have a pre-sale code what they give out are very bad seats!

GA IS expensive imo, unless you get the all in the back seats *groans*. However the tiers were reasonable...got mine for $79 + taxes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Yes! I'm getting this! Going solo

I called and got one for myself also. The phone call was a little nerve racking since it seemed to take a long time and I got disconnected too. I'm still a little nervous that they took down my information wrong or gave me tickets to Philly instead. lol. I can't wait to see my confirmation e-mail. I haven't bought something on the phone with a human being in the longest time.

The CS rep didn't have anymore information other than what's on the webpage. She didn't even ask me about having a Citi Thank You card, even though I actually do have one. Citibank has gotten me within 20 ft of Ralph Fiennes and wasted in the NY Times building on the same night, onto the field of Citi Field for batting practice and now this. I have waited since the presale to get tickets and it's finally paid off.

I called and got one for myself also. The phone call was a little nerve racking since it seemed to take a long time and I got disconnected too. I'm still a little nervous that they took down my information wrong or gave me tickets to Philly instead. lol. I can't wait to see my confirmation e-mail. I haven't bought something on the phone with a human being in the longest time.

The CS rep didn't have anymore information other than what's on the webpage. She didn't even ask me about having a Citi Thank You card, even though I actually do have one. Citibank has gotten me within 20 ft of Ralph Fiennes and wasted in the NY Times building on the same night, onto the field of Citi Field for batting practice and now this. I have waited since the presale to get tickets and it's finally paid off.

Mine was super friendly, she did say I needed to pay with a Citi ThankYou card which I luckily have a Premier. She said they had about 40 tickets for East Rutherford total (or 40 pairs?) and the location will be excellent. I think I bought one of the last ones. Super excited for this weekend, I plan on also walking up and buying a ticket for the Sunday show. I'd REALLY like to not spend the whole weekend alone in NYC so if you are a Coldplayer going solo and want to hang before/after the shows let me know!

Not sure if anyone posted this up yet, sign up list for Global Citizen volunteering at Coldplay shows and I assume free tickets. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OHXZ-PQKvTk8bkN7lyaVfQuzV68ndWBts2Y8enpTFb0/viewform

This is what the e-mail said:

Hello Friend!

JOIN US: Coldplay is coming to New York – and Global Citizen needs your help!

We are looking for dedicated Global Citizens like YOU to volunteer in NYC on July 16th or 17th, or Buffalo on August 1st. We need your help to spread the importance of US foreign assistance while Coldplay takes the stage and rocks New York!

You'll receive exclusive Coldplay & Global Citizen merchandise and the chance to win some awesome prizes on the day...

Click here to apply now for the chance to become an official Global Citizen Volunteer and see Coldplay in NYC on their A Head Full of Dreams Tour!

ColdplayUS.jpg

Mine was super friendly, she did say I needed to pay with a Citi ThankYou card which I luckily have a Premier. She said they had about 40 tickets for East Rutherford total (or 40 pairs?) and the location will be excellent. I think I bought one of the last ones. Super excited for this weekend, I plan on also walking up and buying a ticket for the Sunday show. I'd REALLY like to not spend the whole weekend alone in NYC so if you are a Coldplayer going solo and want to hang before/after the shows let me know!

I'm on Long Island, I'll probably take the train into NYC and then to NJ for the show. I'm sure a bunch of us will meet up for the show. I can meet up with you in NYC and we can head in together.

I'm on Long Island, I'll probably take the train into NYC and then to NJ for the show. I'm sure a bunch of us will meet up for the show. I can meet up with you in NYC and we can head in together.

Awesome. I did read about the special trains running from Secaucus so meeting up around MSG would be a great idea.

Awesome. I did read about the special trains running from Secaucus so meeting up around MSG would be a great idea.

I'm glad we called in time for the tickets, feel so lucky I just happened to check on the Private Pass website to see if they had anything and they did.

Not sure if anyone posted this up yet, sign up list for Global Citizen volunteering at Coldplay shows and I assume free tickets. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OHXZ-PQKvTk8bkN7lyaVfQuzV68ndWBts2Y8enpTFb0/viewform

This is what the e-mail said:

Hello Friend!

JOIN US: Coldplay is coming to New York – and Global Citizen needs your help!

We are looking for dedicated Global Citizens like YOU to volunteer in NYC on July 16th or 17th, or Buffalo on August 1st. We need your help to spread the importance of US foreign assistance while Coldplay takes the stage and rocks New York!

You'll receive exclusive Coldplay & Global Citizen merchandise and the chance to win some awesome prizes on the day...

Click here to apply now for the chance to become an official Global Citizen Volunteer and see Coldplay in NYC on their A Head Full of Dreams Tour!

ColdplayUS.jpg

You should apply, it's an amazing experience, I was one of the volunteers in Mexico City. It’s very tiring because you have to walk a lot asking people to sign a petition. But, it's worthy, at the end the group of volunteers choose where to stand to see the concert.

• Like 1

You should apply, it's an amazing experience, I was one of the volunteers in Mexico City. It’s very tiring because you have to walk a lot asking people to sign a petition. But, it's worthy, at the end the group of volunteers choose where to stand to see the concert.

I volunteered for Oxfam at one of their previous stops in NJ, it's hard to get people to sign up but it's an fun & interesting experience. I think I'll be too Coldplay-ed out to go to a 2nd night.

• Like 1