✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-16] MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey

I volunteered for Oxfam at one of their previous stops in NJ, it's hard to get people to sign up but it's an fun & interesting experience. I think I'll be too Coldplay-ed out to go to a 2nd night.

Yes, it's hard but it gives me a sense of I've helped a little bit to this world. And, one concert it's not enough :) if I were you I'd take this opportunity

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this also offered for the 7/17 show?

For some reason, it is not. But the page also says it should be offered in Santa Clara and Los Angeles but I don't see those available yet. Funny that the show that is more sold out ends up having the VIP tickets available!

For some reason, it is not. But the page also says it should be offered in Santa Clara and Los Angeles but I don't see those available yet. Funny that the show that is more sold out ends up having the VIP tickets available!

I already have a ticket for 7/16 and will be going with going with my cousin, I'm trying to find a good floor seat for 7/17 since I'll be by myself

I already have a ticket for 7/16 and will be going with going with my cousin, I'm trying to find a good floor seat for 7/17 since I'll be by myself

Nabil, I am selling a single seat in section 5 for 7/17 at face value. Please email me [email protected] to discuss, as soon as you can since the concert is getting close. Thanks! -Tommy

Mine was super friendly, she did say I needed to pay with a Citi ThankYou card which I luckily have a Premier. She said they had about 40 tickets for East Rutherford total (or 40 pairs?) and the location will be excellent. I think I bought one of the last ones. Super excited for this weekend, I plan on also walking up and buying a ticket for the Sunday show. I'd REALLY like to not spend the whole weekend alone in NYC so if you are a Coldplayer going solo and want to hang before/after the shows let me know!

I was able to get one too! We're only one month away! Also, I'm going solo to 3 shows because I'm flying up from Florida and I don't know of anyone who wanted to go in NJ.

I was able to get one too! We're only one month away! Also, I'm going solo to 3 shows because I'm flying up from Florida and I don't know of anyone who wanted to go in NJ.

I'm going solo to 4 shows this summer (NYC x2, Tulsa, Dallas), also flying from Florida, it's gonna be a ton of fun!!

• Like 1

Mine was super friendly, she did say I needed to pay with a Citi ThankYou card which I luckily have a Premier. She said they had about 40 tickets for East Rutherford total (or 40 pairs?) and the location will be excellent. I think I bought one of the last ones. Super excited for this weekend, I plan on also walking up and buying a ticket for the Sunday show. I'd REALLY like to not spend the whole weekend alone in NYC so if you are a Coldplayer going solo and want to hang before/after the shows let me know!

What section/row did they get you in?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going solo to 4 shows this summer (NYC x2, Tulsa, Dallas), also flying from Florida, it's gonna be a ton of fun!!

I'm also flying up from Florida! I'm going to both shows. I have sec. 126 seat for 7/16 and a sec. 4 seat for 7/17. I'm actually looking to sell my 7/16 ticket (at face value of course) and buy one on the floor closer to the stage. Preferably sec. 2 or 3, but I could also do sec. 13 or 14 near the B stage. So, if anyone is selling, please hit me up! Also, we should totally have a Coldplaying meet up!

EDIT: So, you need a Citi card to get those private passes, huh? Because it looks like there's still some form 7/16. I would totally get one but I don't have a Citi card.

I'm also flying up from Florida! I'm going to both shows. I have sec. 126 seat for 7/16 and a sec. 4 seat for 7/17. I'm actually looking to sell my 7/16 ticket (at face value of course) and buy one on the floor closer to the stage. Preferably sec. 2 or 3, but I could also do sec. 13 or 14 near the B stage. So, if anyone is selling, please hit me up! Also, we should totally have a Coldplaying meet up!

EDIT: So, you need a Citi card to get those private passes, huh? Because it looks like there's still some form 7/16. I would totally get one but I don't have a Citi card.

I don't actually know for sure if you do or not, but I guess you can call and try to order? They asked me for a few digits from the Citi ThankYou card and I ended up paying with it too.

Does anyone know if it's likely they will drop tickets the day of or the day before the show? I know U2 typically does this, but not sure about Coldplay. I'm (many months too late) trying to get two tickets to the 7/16 show. If there is a good chance, I may make the drive.

Does anyone know if it's likely they will drop tickets the day of or the day before the show? I know U2 typically does this, but not sure about Coldplay. I'm (many months too late) trying to get two tickets to the 7/16 show. If there is a good chance, I may make the drive.

I posted about this in the 7/17 forum. I work in the industry and I can pretty much guarantee they will. It happens for nearly every reserved seating concert, and it's especially likely when there's two shows, it's a stadium, and Live Nation themselves tend to hold back a large number of tickets that they don't use. I know it makes some people nervous but I think you should take the chance! Good luck!

I posted about this in the 7/17 forum. I work in the industry and I can pretty much guarantee they will. It happens for nearly every reserved seating concert, and it's especially likely when there's two shows, it's a stadium, and Live Nation themselves tend to hold back a large number of tickets that they don't use. I know it makes some people nervous but I think you should take the chance! Good luck!

Thanks so much for the response. That's awesome news, and exciting! Maybe i'll get a train ticket and head up the day of...

Do you have any idea if it is usually the day of or before...and a good time for me to be at the box office? Sorry, if you already put all this in the other forum...I can go take a look there. I'm new to posting in this forum.

I'd start looking now, every day, throughout the day on Ticketmaster. They already released a good number of floor and lower level seats last week to the 7/17 show. Then, when you arrive, head to the stadium and check the box office - sometimes the last minute releases between 3 and 7pm are the best seats!

I'd start looking now, every day, throughout the day on Ticketmaster. They already released a good number of floor and lower level seats last week to the 7/17 show. Then, when you arrive, head to the stadium and check the box office - sometimes the last minute releases between 3 and 7pm are the best seats!

Thanks so much!!! I've been looking on ticketmaster constantly over the past week and will continue to do so! I appreciate your help.

Hello. Im attending my first Coldplay concert this Saturday. I have tickets in section 18 but I want to know is "floor seating" actually numbered? Or can I be anywhere in floor seating? Thanks!

The floor seats are reserved seating, not general admission like the European stadium shows.

Is there any planned meetup happening in Newyork before the show,Please share the details I would like to join as I am attending the show myself.

Dont know about any planned meeting but iam also going by myself and would love hanging out with other fans.