✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-16] MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone sending in a song request? I have to find someone to film me, my family thinks I am crazy :(

Can't you film yourself with your phone?

I would do that first to make sure I don't look crazy. [emoji1]

Anyone sending in a song request? I have to find someone to film me, my family thinks I am crazy :(

I think I'm going to request See You Soon even it's been played on the tour already and may end up being part of the setlist without a need to request it. The first time I really listened to that song was in NJ and it would be perfect if the first time I hear it live is there as well. Just waiting to finish up my jacket today so I can wear it in my request video.

• Like 2

Dont know about any planned meeting but iam also going by myself and would love hanging out with other fans.

Sure .. I will be in NewYork morning , Newyork or Jersey city is fine for a couple of drinks before the show. Let's see if that works and if some one joins.

Two tickets available, section 137, row 29, Row 13,14. Face value. I ended up getting floor tickets so I'm trying to sell these. If you have a ticketmaster account, I can transfer them to you.

thanks,

Good, My friend is looking for one ticket.Let me know if you still have those. thanks

• Like 1

I just checked the train times from NY Penn Station to Meadowlands on NJ transit (link), looks like the first train leaves at 4:14pm with travel times varying from 29 mins to 66 minutes.

If a bunch of people are leaving from Penn, maybe we can set a time and meet up for some food/drinks at somewhere nearby like that food court Pennsy at MSG or one of the Irish bars down the block (Stout).

I don't know what time I have to get there yet since I haven't received information from the Citi Thank You people yet. ***Edit: I called them and they said there should be an e-mail coming with the information by Friday. CS said tickets will probably be pickup at Will Call.

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere, but I just noticed something that has me a bit worried... It looks like, at the last minute, they have changed the stage configuration for, at least the MetLife shows. It was this:

ny11233_coldplay_nobstage_2016.gif

And as of today, it is this:

71641s.gif

It doesn't look like they have made this change for the other stadium shows, but perhaps they may be affected as well? If not, why is just the MetLife show getting this change?

So, basically, anyone who thought they had a seat next to one of the catwalks or side stages, think again. Da f***??? I'm so unbelievably pissed.

• Like 1

So that confirms the photos we are seeing of the construction. This is quite the shake up for assigned seating. Seciton 3 and 7 are split by the stage... how many groups/friends are gonna get split too? Yikes... what a mess.

So that confirms the photos we are seeing of the construction. This is quite the shake up for assigned seating. Seciton 3 and 7 are split by the stage... how many groups/friends are gonna get split too? Yikes... what a mess.

What construction photos?

Yes, I thought that too... lots of people are going to be displaced by this change. It's one thing to change the configuration, but it's another to make a fairly large B stage turn into a tiny little dot in the middle of a massive stadium. Since this new configuration probably has opened up lots of seating real estate, perhaps there will be alternate seats for the hundreds of disgruntled people who will complain vociferously about this. I know I will be complaining!!

People should be sure to bring the old seat map as evidence!

What construction photos?

Yes, I thought that too... lots of people are going to be displaced by this change. It's one thing to change the configuration, but it's another to make a fairly large B stage turn into a tiny little dot in the middle of a massive stadium. Since this new configuration probably has opened up lots of seating real estate, perhaps there will be alternate seats for the hundreds of disgruntled people who will complain vociferously about this. I know I will be complaining!!

People should be sure to bring the old seat map as evidence!

They've been cropping up on Instagram and Twitter today.

CnRJIOsWEAADjz-.jpg

I had a feeling this was going to happen for the US Stadium tour with the change of stage layout. For a second I thought maybe they would have two different set ups for the US dates and the rest of the tour dates over seas. But I guess not. The current stage layout doesn't really seem unique. Its pretty much the same as the Mylo stadium tour. What happened to the mock up we saw in the behind the scenes Super Bowl videos? That stage set up looked pretty cool. Just wish they would have changed it up a bit with the layout.

Has anyone who had a floor ticket been contacted by Ticketmaster? Section 4 is really messed up, they went from having C stage to nothing. Surely, Coldplay can recognize this and hopefully they are doing something for the people who thought that they would be on the catwalk/stage and are now not even close :(

Bummed abut the stage change. Was really hoping to see that concept as an actual stage.

As for meetups, I probably won't be at the venue until a bit past 6PM, maybe 7PM. But if anyone wants to meet up after the show for drinks or food, I'm down! It would be great to talk about our favorite moments from the show.

• Like 2

What a weird turn of events with the stage set up. I hope there's some kind of official announcement (and apology) about the whole thing because some people are gonna be really mad about this.

• Like 1

That's pretty messed up. I currently have VIP seats for the Dallas show that are supposed to be along the right catwalk(seats 1-2). They cost $750 a pop and wouldn't have purchased them in they weren't along the catwalk.... I also can't sell and rebuy tickets since they are VIP...BS. :(

• Like 1