✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-16] MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!!

We saw the two guys that did the intro video were upgraded, someone approached them with a special project and I assume upgraded their seats. I would dress up with homemade clothes and work around the upper levels.

• Like 2

We saw the two guys that did the intro video were upgraded, someone approached them with a special project and I assume upgraded their seats. I would dress up with homemade clothes and work around the upper levels.

Thanks! My friends and I are planning on making homemade Coldplay shirts/clothes. We have tickets in the club section at our show, do you think that's a good spot to walk around or should we go to the sections even higher?

Hey....does anyone know if the old xylobands from the MX tour are working on the AHFOD tour? I have a couple that I'd like to wear on this tour, and wonder if they'll light up along with the new ones, or just be really cool (but unlit) bracelets. Going to the Chicago shows this weekend!!!!!!!

[emoji322] [emoji444] [emoji2]

Hey....does anyone know if the old xylobands from the MX tour are working on the AHFOD tour? I have a couple that I'd like to wear on this tour, and wonder if they'll light up along with the new ones, or just be really cool (but unlit) bracelets. Going to the Chicago shows this weekend!!!!!!!

[emoji322] [emoji444] [emoji2]

ha! we brought ours...they do not!

I've seen Coldplay countless times in Toronto where I live, but this was the first time venturing outside of Toronto to see them.

My relatives from Trinidad also made the trip to NJ to see the show. We initially had tickets in section 330 Row 20 and 5 days before the show I checked TM for any new ticket releases and luck would have it we got tickets in Section 5 Row 8 seats 1-4.

What an incredible show...the best i've been a part off..., the experience and memory will last a lifetime...along with the videos I filmed on my phone lol.

The only downside was the girl in Row 9 with her BF....every-time she raised her hand to take a pic the BO was just unbearable lolz

• Like 1

Hi. I was in the very front and got some good shots. Was afraid I would get turned away with my zoom since it extends more than 6" so these were taken with a 135mm f2 L with a 1.4x extender on a 5Dm3. I say this mainly to explain why all the photos are at the same focal length.

http://www.phoenixphoto.org/p34299299

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

I mainly loved the Will's pics.