✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-16] MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quiet thread.....so I can safely assume AHFOD and Yellow have been played by now

yep, they started off with the interview before the show aired, them some weird interesting remixes of Clocks and AOAL, then AHFOD (which was already in progress but still near the beginning), Yellow and ETIAW

then Basket Case by Green Day was on and i closed the tab :P

he didn't even talk about how great New York STATE is, just NYC :cry: the rest of us have something to offer, too :bigcry:

Quick question fellow coldplayers. How did the aoal get down go? Was everyone standing up? Or sitting down on the chairs? Thank you in advance for answering this question

Everyone in our section 13 was standing for 90%.. especially if you near center stage.

Everyone in our section 13 was standing for 90%.. especially if you near center stage.

Ty for relying, I can't wait for September 3rd to get here. Also was AOAL get down part successful? Even with the chair being in the way?

Just got back from the show. It was incredible. I was right next to the B stage! I met some fantastic people (not coldplaying members. Just super cool fans). I'll tell more tomorrow probably. Right now I gotta rest up for day 2!

[ATTACH]5226[/ATTACH]

• Like 2

In the place I was standing in during AOAL, many people didnt care about the whole seating system and where standing randomly ! Some sat down on chairs, some in the space between. What is funnier, lots of people carried out entire balloons - have seen several being carried around inbthe NYC Subway on my way home ! :D

Oh yeah, just got home !

• Like 10

In the place I was standing in during AOAL, many people didnt care about the whole seating system and where standing randomly ! Some sat down on chairs, some in the space between. What is funnier, lots of people carried out entire balloons - have seen several being carried around inbthe NYC Subway on my way home ! :D

Oh yeah, just got home !

I would have taken one of the balloons home with me as well if I had gotten one!

• Like 1

In my view I was all the way in the back. Like the VERY last rows of the nosebleed section, but I was sitting parallel to the stage but thankfully I had my binoculars and I was trying to hunt for them, and to be honest it was riveting yet frightening to realize that the band was made of human flesh and not pixels on a screen! Like I had to deal with the reality for a while. Lol Like everything felt like a flash before my eyes and now I just want to go back to the point it kinda kills me inside. But I guess I'll have to wait til the very next tour in a few years lol.

• Like 9

Last night was awesome, met up with Heavensbee and Drew in the VIP lounge since we were like the only people that looked like intense fans. The Citi VIP tickets were the best deal, we had great floor tickets. The backstage tour consisted of walking through the back tunnels and then to the floor. The lounge was a classy affair with fresh flower arrangements, mood lighting, and nice furniture. The hor d'oeuvres were a cheese selection, finger foods, small Ruben sandwiches, a sliders station, cupcakes, and ice cream. Another surprise: Open Bar. They had two photo stations for us to goof with. Most importantly, they played Coldplay music.

We were outside for Foxes' set, her voice is fabulous and better than expected. We did notice the seats had different colors where they merged two floor sections together. Drew chatted with the two guys that did the intro video. Thank goodness it wasn't hot inside the stadium, it was very comfortable. Also lucky that it didn't get rained on unlike in Secaucus.

My ticket was in Floor Section 4, Row 13, left side of stage. Most people stood up during the concert, I moved around to a different row to get a better view. I think a lot of people moved around. Everyone was cool, staff included. I legit started crying a little during the first few songs, at least it wasn't ugly crying. The sound was great for me, not fuzzy or anything. I loved seeing other peoples' reaction to the confetti and fireworks and the xylobands since it was a surprise for them. Chris did his best Bruce Springsteen with Jersey Girl and an actual US flag in his back pocket.

It was great to have a moment of just pure joy, fun and happiness. The concert was amazing and I hope they do more shows in the US in the fall/winter. For the first stop of the US leg, I think everything was done very well.

I woke up to massive soreness this morning from all the running around like I was on The Amazing Race and standing waiting for trains. That's why I can only handle one night of Coldplay now.

Here's a link to some of my photos & videos, they are not the best I only used a cheap Nikon and my cell phone. My actual view was a whole lot better. https://goo.gl/photos/rUt4tWgBWY8HA2bp6

[MEDIA=instagram]BH-F2Plg6_2[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BH-F2Plg6_2/

[MEDIA=instagram]BH-FVRmAHn3[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BH-FVRmAHn3/

[MEDIA=instagram]BH-G7AhAdWj[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BH-G7AhAdWj/

Confetti and swag, Drew, Heavensbee and I. (link)

• Like 10

Anyone have a review or experience how the VIP nation (ticketmaster) VIP experience was and if they have times as to when to be there and stuff happens. Going to the Boston show but imagine it's the same for each show. Just want to plan accordingly.