✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-16] MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realized. No way they let me inside with the holi powder....they will think it's either some exotic cocaine/heroine or a colorful biological warfare agent. When I get to the parking lot I'll post on here and let u know where I am. If you can't make it don't worry, I'll just look like lonely homeless person who was attacked by a clown or something!:jester::jester::thumbsup:

• Like 1

I was just on the phone with ticketmaster for like 45 minutes because I had a seat closer to one of the outer smaller stages before they changed the seating chart... they eventually told me that they called metlife and metlife told them they will be accommodating those who had seats near the 2 little stages by moving them closer to where the actual stage/runway is now. We'll see! have fun everyone!

Woooohhhh how did u get a backstage pass? Are they for sale?

It was a super secret ticket package from Citi ThankYou... all it said was premium ticket and lounge access for $200. We got an email this week to show up by 5:20 for a backstage tour I as like nooooo way

• Like 1

Just realized. No way they let me inside with the holi powder....they will think it's either some exotic cocaine/heroine or a colorful biological warfare agent. When I get to the parking lot I'll post on here and let u know where I am. If you can't make it don't worry, I'll just look like lonely homeless person who was attacked by a clown or something!:jester::jester::thumbsup:

When do you think you'll get there?

I'll be on the first train from Penn Station to MetLife to make it there in time for the Citi backstage tour. Did anyone else get a ticket for that?

I'm leaving Long Island soon, see you guys at Penn for the first train. I'm in a Mylo shirt (not homemade).

Which parking section are you guys gonna be tailgating? Some beers with some fellow coldplayers would be appreciated!

Not sure yet…when I get there I'll post where I am…won't have too many beers for fear of police on the turnpike, but I'll have the Holi Powder for a war of colors, per say.