✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tell us something amazing about your day today

Maslina

Got flowers, cake, cute little gift...and above all IT WAS SUNNY DAY....and it's bday...

the best birthday present for me is a Sunny Day..and I've got it today

but!

my oldest little boy decided to wear clothes for special occasions and

when i asked him: ok, but may i know why? is there a some cute special girl in school?

he said:

No mum..it's a special day..it's your birthday!

i thought i could die instantly out of huge happiness and love i felt in a moment

La Vitae e Bella :D

hey guys come over for a chocolate cake ;) you are all welcome

• Like 6

Guest diogo_sg
Got flowers, cake, cute little gift...and above all IT WAS SUNNY DAY....and it's bday...

but!

when i asked him: ok, but may i know why? is there a some cute special girl in school?

he said:

i thought i could die instantly out of huge happiness and love i felt in a moment

Happy birthday!! Haha! It does seem like you had an amazing day ;D

but!

he said:

Haha what a lovely story ! :D

Of course a happy birthday and have a great day.. :)

• Like 1

Love it how the first story is about love and sun and all that and then comes Batman and the next story begins with "Found two dead pigeons and plucked their feathers" :D

I love how people on here aren't going like

tumblr_inline_o3mq51GY1f1t6ules_500.gif

but like the hell out of my post LMAO

• Like 2

but!

he said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) :)

• Like 1

Yesterday I found two dead pigeons and plucked their feathers. Today I glued them all into a bundle and now I've got the perfect toy for my cats! :cheesy:

hahahahahahahahaha @Batman you ARe the most adorable crazy one on this forum

no matter how it may sound but your posts most of the time makes me laugh ..you know like honestly laugh..unexpectedly

@I ran away totally agree with your comment

and all of you guys thanks and BIIIIG HUG :bliss:

and just keep on coming with amazing things during one day..share it

Ok so I had to share this one with you... :D :D :D

The Prince of Wales Charles and his lady Camilla are visiting Balkans

and it's a quite buzz for all countries here...they are cute and all that, but i just feel like laughing all the time wathcin' how ppl act strange 'cos of this visit and i just feel like this:

Today is a great day! I had a long school day but in the afternoon, I could have sit without a jacket outside in the sun. It's getting spring here, the flowers are spreading out of the bottom, the sun is warm and makes everyone happy.

Also I had while school a very good talk with the boy I'm in love with, I got very good marks in German, History and Music and at evening, my sister and her baby will visit me. The sun is still shining. I think, I'm going to go outside again, sit in the sun and listen with headphones to Coldplay. <3

God, the last weeks has been so stressful but now, everything seems to be relaxed. :)

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

Today is being amazing! This morning, my school organised a 7km walk in honour of the National Arbour Day. As we walked, we stopped at some places to plant a few trees (a total of about ten), one for each of the grades that participated in the activity. I think was it very interesting. In the afternoon, my good friend Alexandre, our Natural Sciences teacher and our Physics and Chemistry teacher made a small workshop for one of the preschoolar classes and for the second grade. We did three air-related experiments and they loved them! So did I! I was a tiny bit nervous, since I'm not used to explain stuff to young kids, but everything went great in the end. It was very inspiring to teach and show those young kids just a small slice of Science. In a few minutes, I'm going to a meeting with my class, our parents and some of our teachers because of a trip we're going to take later this month (we're going to France!). When I get home, I'm finally going to listen to the Howard Stern interview. What a great day! ;D

Simply being in my sunny garden for a few hours :flutterby::daisy::sunny: - working hard getting things back in shape after the Winter - but just seeing everything springing back to life is amazing. ( It's a bit hard on the back muscles, though ! :worried2: )

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...