✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Chorus Project

Suhit

Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?

• Up & Up
    • Fix You
    • Viva la Vida
    • Yellow
    • The Scientist
    • Paradise
    • Birds
    • Up With The Birds

So we'll use only voice recordings?

Why don't we make some real video so people can see us and may be we can put our textual messages for them to see it like a little music video?

I have nothing against overlaying with textual messages, but to be honest if this requires sending video footage of oneself I'm out...

• Like 1

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't we make some real video so people can see us and may be we can put our textual messages for them to see it like a little music video?

I have nothing against overlaying with textual messages, but to be honest if this requires sending video footage of oneself I'm out...

I agree, I don't want to appear in a video. I'll stick with the idea of the voice recording.

• Like 1

Maybe we could display the coldplay fan artwork in the video?

I`m not ashamed of anything if it`s decent so I don`t see problem of a real video because it would be more interesting than just voices which are not professional. But if you don`t agree then we can use fan artwork as well.

Looks like we can only vote for 1 too.

Yup, I thought we'll go for one choice, because we're really tight on time. If we do have the time to do a mashup though, we could use the second most voted song..!

i'm out...'cos not good in singing, but support the Coldplaying tribe to do it...think it's lovely thing to do

You should give it a try, it'll be fun..! No pressure though..

Guest diogo_sg

I just saw an announcement on Twitter. So cool that this is really happening! Did we choose the song already or are we waiting for the poll?

I'm totally not gonna take part in this because of my craptastic voice, but this project is awesome anyway! :dance:

Oh come on..!

But hey, maybe we can do an anonymous submission of our recording, that way nobody's going to know who sang which one. Is that possible somehow? Maybe we could make a common google drive account and upload all the files there? But that might give some security problems if somebody misuses the password.. :/

I'll join this project! It's a wonderful idea. But how can send the records to you?

Yeah, I was just trying to figure out the best way to do that. Any suggestions? Last option is that I'll give you guys an email id that you can all send your files to.

How about Hymn for the weekend? I'm guessing that wasn't included because it's too complicated? I absolutely can't get enough of that song! I especially loved Coldplay's performance Live at the Brits:dance:

Yeah, it is a little difficult to sing and it might not sound to great with a lot of voices singing it together (except for the "Aaah, oooAaah" part)

I just saw an announcement on Twitter. So cool that this is really happening! Did we choose the song already or are we waiting for the poll?

Yup, there's a poll happening! Please go to the first page to register your vote!

This suddenly became a big choir after the tweet on Coldplaying :guitarist::drummer:

Yes! Thanks Coldplaying! :) This project is now definitely happening..! I'm bloody excited so I've already started working on the instrumentation :P

• Like 2