✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Chorus Project

Suhit

Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?

• Up & Up
    • Fix You
    • Viva la Vida
    • Yellow
    • The Scientist
    • Paradise
    • Birds
    • Up With The Birds

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, no I wasn't joking! So do you like the idea of writing our own lyrics? It's just two lines, so it shouldn't be too tough, and it'll be fun!

Yes as long as we have enough time and we should it's only a few lines. I'll post if I come up with something. There have already been some great fresh lyric posts by other members so it looks like we're off to a great start! Is the goal to make this happen on March 31st?

Yes as long as we have enough time and we should it's only a few lines. I'll post if I come up with something. There have already been some great fresh lyric posts by other members so it looks like we're off to a great start! Is the goal to make this happen on March 31st?

Yup, the plan is to select the lyrics by tomorrow, then I'll record myself over the track I made as a reference for you guys, and send it in, so that you guys have a couple of days to record and send the files, then I'll work on your files and mix them with the instrumentation and hopefully get this ready a day or two before the 31st *fingers crossed*

• Like 1

Yup, the plan is to select the lyrics by tomorrow, then I'll record myself over the track I made as a reference for you guys, and send it in, so that you guys have a couple of days to record and send the files, then I'll work on your files and mix them with the instrumentation and hopefully get this ready a day or two before the 31st *fingers crossed*

It sounds like there will be just enough time! fingers crossed:fingersx:

Guest diogo_sg

"Hope we get to see Coldplay playing soon

When that day arrives, we'll be over the moon

Up and up, up and up"

;)

So we vote by likeing our favorite lyrics, right?

Alright guys, you have 3 hours more to send in lyrics (and promote your lyrics to get likes), after which the most liked post with lyrics will get chosen!

Great going everybody! I'm really very grateful for everyone's participation and interest so far! But the main work is yet to begin, so start your vocal warm ups and gargling techniques! Tomorrow I'll be posting the reference track for all of you to start recording. Remember, the link to the reference track and certain rules and guidelines will be posted in the first post of this thread, so always keep an eye on that!

• Like 4

So what now,should we start with lyrics?

"Wishing you the best,singing here for you, in togetherness,saying we love you,up and up,up and up..."

So in about an hour's time I'll count the number of likes on each of the posts that have been posted with lyrics on it. The post with most likes will be selected to go onto the final track.

Btw guys, for some of you who might not have heard yet, the Coldplaying Giveaways 2016 is in its final round right now! The last giveaway is for the best poem! Please head over to the link below and submit your own Coldplay related poems on or before 11:59 pm GMT, 28th March 2016, in order to have a chance of winning the Giveaway!

http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/coldplaying-giveaways-2016.106370/

May the poems be with you! All the best!

Btw guys, for some of you who might not have heard yet, the Coldplaying Giveaways 2016 is in its final round right now! The last giveaway is for the best poem! Please head over to the link below and submit your own Coldplay related poems on or before 11:59 pm GMT, 28th March 2016, in order to have a chance of winning the Giveaway!

http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/coldplaying-giveaways-2016.106370/

May the poems be with you! All the best!

Ahhh...I was not aware of this. Thanks for the posting this :happy: I may have an entry, hmm...I'll see what I can come up with. Where are the details posted?

• Like 1

Alright! The final lyrics have been chosen!

There's a last minute surprise in the lyrics selection. There happens to be space to add another couplet in, so I'm choosing the top two liked lyrics!!

So congrats [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] for getting 7 likes, and @gerben for getting 6 likes!! Both the couplets are awesome!

For everybody else who contributed as well, thanks a BUNCH for writing in such amazing lyrics and showing so much enthusiasm! I thought this would be a small project, but with everybody helping out and contributing so much, it honestly means a lot to me :)

So here are the final lyrics that are going to be added to the chorus:

Hope we get to see Coldplay playing soon

When that day arrives, we'll be over the moon

Up and up, up and up

Singing from our hearts, making sorrows drown;

When your favourite band, comes and plays your town;

Up and up, up and up.

• Like 5