✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How you feel today?

Danilo

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was feeling pretty good and treated myself to a trip to the cinema to see Kick-Ass 2 (which was awesome). Then found out that a guest that was turning up to my aunt's B&B that I'm house sitting turned up 2 hours later than when I was originally told. So he was waiting outside the entire time of the movie. Turns out I made a mistake and he was due in the same time the film started… I feel sick and annoyed with myself :(

Right now I'm rather disgusted that Coldplayers treated that girl like that, whether you disagree with what she did or not, she was attacked with hate in that thread, in my opinion. She wants to delete her account, should Coldplayers make each other feel like this? I don't think so....

Right now I'm rather disgusted that Coldplayers treated that girl like that, whether you disagree with what she did or not, she was attacked with hate in that thread, in my opinion. She wants to delete her account, should Coldplayers make each other feel like this? I don't think so....

What happened? If it's flaming, repirt it. Can you link me to this thread?

Feeling sad.

I think the reason people got mad at her was because she seemed way to stalker-ish.